What are you currently listening

• Antony and the Johnsons - Atrocities

4:08am. So, when do you sleep? :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm more efficient in the evening so I used to work late... I tried to cut it at 2:00 am but yesterday I did not work in the afternoon, so I feel like I had to work a little bit more in the night ...

And 4:00 pm is not that unusual for me ..

back to the topic:

Sergent Garcia - Gigante

• Garou "Stand up"

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Morcheeba "Tape Loop" :whistle:

Es ist gut, daß uns ein Hoffen gegeben, ein Selbstbetrug dadurch man vergisst, daß unser Gastspiel in diesem Leben eine tragische Komädie ist

• "When the day is done"- The Legends and for improvement of mood "36 Grad" 2Raumwohnung (some day it will stop at last raining)

Es ist gut, daß uns ein Hoffen gegeben, ein Selbstbetrug dadurch man vergisst, daß unser Gastspiel in diesem Leben eine tragische Komädie ist

• Dani Carlos - Kiss me (acoustic version of the Sixpence None the Richer's song)

• Recently I refound very accidetly one old song (1998 i think, may be even earlier), which I really loved when I was a child. It's called

Dr.Jones and it's by Aqua, that's the group that sang Barbie girl (also my very favourite song before 10 years) :heart:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................