Awarding Ceremony World Championships 2006

• Quote from "Justyna"

thanks for this. :)
    it was my first time to watch an awarding ceremony of a men's tournament. and i enjoyed it.

who's the guy standing at the rightmost side of the polish team? he seems silent and shy. i noticed him when he was innocently staring at the trophy while the brazilian players were holding it.

• Quote from "cosmid"

who's the guy standing at the rightmost side of the polish team? he seems silent and shy. i noticed him when he was innocently staring at the trophy while the brazilian players were holding it.

Łukasz Kadziewicz.
    But he isn't silent and shy :) He just seems to be like that :wink2:
    click :lol:

• Quote from "Justyna"

Łukasz Kadziewicz.

:mrgreen: look at that asian beauty! every guy should be shy in her presence

• Oh Kadziu looks here very funny :D but as Justyna wrote he's not shy :D he is the first polish player who achived the red card in Poland :D (except Plamen Konstantinov but Plamen is from Bulgaria :D)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Because he wasn't agreed with the referee very much :D :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Justyna"

Łukasz Kadziewicz.

sweet! :lol:

• Quote from "mazia"

When Kadizu recived red card? Plamen in second (should get i 1st) with Czestochowa in play-offs, and Kadziu? I don't remember it

Kadziu in action :) typical view :d

He has received red card on Zdzisław Ambroziak's Memorial (Jastrzębski Węgiel-PZU AZS Olsztyn). This clip which you posted shows what was after the match :lol: (if I'm not wrong :roll: )