Balkan Cup

• I've read that a new league can be promoted, a Balkan League. There will participate teams which coudn't manage to qualify for the other european tournaments. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Does someone had heard anything related with this topic, it's interesting for me. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Balkan League, or maybe the exact name is Balkan Cup is now a fact. :)
    GROUP A (in Strumica, Macedonia): BUKSEHIR (Istanbul, Turkey)
    MACEDONIA GIO (Strumica, Macedonia)
    TEUTA (Duras, Albania)

GROUP B (in Modrica, Bosnia and Herzegovina): BUDVA (Budva, Montenegro)
    OPTIMA (Modrica, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
    RIBNICA (Kralevo, Serbia)

GROUP C (in Varna, Bulgaria):
    CHERNO MORE BASK (Varna, Bulgaria)
    AO KIFISIA (Athens, Greece)
    STINTA EKSPLORARI (Baq Mare, Romania)

The final four will be from 26th to 28th september in Romania. STINTA EKSPLORARI qualifies as the host team + the second team in group C + the winner of A + the winner of B.

Croatia and Slovenia are the only two(Kosovo also won't play ) of the balkan countries which won't take part in the competition. Pirin Razlog was set to participate from Bulgarian side, but due to financial problems Bulgarian team which will play at the Balkan Cup will be CHERNO MORE BASK - Varna. :)

In both Men and Women editions of BALKAN CUP are participating only
    teams which don't play in the CEV Tournaments (Indesit Champions
    League, CEV Cup, Challenge Cup.)

Edited once, last by AFROMAN ().

• Balkan Cup won Buyuksehir Belediyesi Istanbul (TUR)

Final match
    Buyuksehir Belediyesi Istanbul/TUR - AO Kifissia/GRE 3-2 (25:16, 20:25, 25:17, 22:25, 15:11)
    BUYUKSEHIR: Millar, Kiyak, Trommel, Dunge, Guc, Kurtar, Ozdemir (L) - Ramazanoglu, Hayirli. All. Ozbey
    KIFISSIA: Kalaitsidis, Nikolakis, Vdovin, Monteiro, Rousakis, Markovic, Tambouratzis (L) - Deliprinis, Angelopoulos, Karanikolaou. All. Drikos

3rd place match
    Ribnica Kraljevo/SRB - Explorari Baia Mare/ROU 2-3 (25:22, 17:25, 25:19, 16:25, 13:15)
    RIBNICA Djordjevic, Milovanovic, Gavrilovic, Borovnjak, Radevic, Bicanin, Jovic (L) - Mijalkovic, Radivojevic, Kovacevic. All. Djordjevic
    EXPLORARI Vanatoru, Borota, Pastean, Kovacs, Teusan, Laza, Batin (L) - Rapeanu. All. Botea