CANNES& ECZACIBAŞI İSTANBUL

• Hi guys, we have a forum in turkish.and we discuss about this topic.someone says cannes is better than eczacıbaşı.their player rawwa is a star.so cannes can eliminate eczacıbaşı(if they matched)on the other hand,eczacıbaşı beat murcia without tayyibe haneef.their roster is really strong.

ı wonder your choise objectivelly ?(

• I watched Cannes in Topvolley and they made a really bad impression. Elif is not a really good setter, both OHs make too many mistakes, Centoni is far from her former self, Filipova is too slow for a MB and Fomina is getting old. So actually Ravva is the only good player they have. Eczaci has a good TEAM with a good setter, 3 good attackers (Haneef included, but also the young Turkish hitters Selime and Neriman are good), 3 good MBs and a good libero. So in my opinion Eczaci is much stronger than Cannes at the moment.

• Cannes did not play well in Zurich tournament... but without playing well they reach to win 2 sets against kalisz and other 2 sets against Volero (who have a really strong team this year...).

Everything depend in cannes. They have talented players, but still young... they have up and down. If the team play well they can beat everybody I think.

With Fomina, Rybaczewski and Yaneva cannes have a good receive. Ravva is better than the middle players of Eczaci, Filipova is really good in blocking, but not very used in attack. Yaneva and Centoni can be as good as Haneef and Metcalf. The only advantage for Eczacibasi is the setter... Agca don't fit to cannes' game.

On the paper Eczaci may have better team with a lot of talented players... but if yaneva is on a good day cannes can win :D

Of course it will be difficult for cannes to win in turkya...but it's difficult for all the teams... (Murcia can tell!)

• very thanks matthias and jo11 for your comment.ı will post your comment to our forum http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

ı am thinking like matthias.naz aydemir,gökçen denkel,selime ilyasoğlu,neriman özsoy,büşra cansu...they are very talented player even they are so young. and tayyibe haneef,vesna çitakoviç,inessa korkmaz ve nancy metcalf good spiker.gülden kayalar and esra gümüş good at reception.

you are right rawwa is really good MB and ı think she is my fovourite MB (except carillo and ana ibis)but the other players better cannes.and eczacıbaşı has really poverful bench.

elif ağca is good setter but not great as naz aydemir.thanks again