Hello from HONG KONG!

• hello! bonjour! czesc! pronto! 你好!

That's all what I learned before :lol:

Actually, I am a big fan of POLAND NATIONAL TEAM(women's) .

As you see my name, you will know that my favourite is Rosner HAHAHA..

I am very excited that I finally find a website which I can find some of you like Rosner too.

Also,this is a english website ! I don't need to use lots of time to translate Italian or Polish anymore :thumbsup:

Milo Cie poznac!Pa!

quite night now here.01:32 AM haha

have a nice dream

ps. forgive my bad English :P

hope that all of you can understand

• Welcome to the forum, and I have teh feeling that Nastja will like you. :D

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Hello, I am sure you will love this forum. Because here are many volley fans from all over the world and share information and videos and so on.
    Besides, I like Poland NT too. But I like Liktoras most and it is a pity that here are not many her fans here.

• Justuna:thank, I just learned some simple polish Haha. btw ,it is very difficult for me to pronounce European language!

AEROMAN: :P I have already seen some Nastja's post about rosner.He/she is a big fan also,right?

kimrossi:yes,this is the greatest website i seen! All volley fans around the world share their collections.

so, I can know more latest informations :lol:

• AEROMAN: :P I have already seen some Nastja's post about rosner.He/she is a big fan also,right?

she ;)
    well, rosner is one of my favourite players but i have many :lol:

anyway, i wanna welcome u here as well. It is always very nice to see new users, who start contributing to this forum so fastly.
    enjoy this place ;)

ah and btw.... we have many new milena rosner fans lately :lol:

ah and btw.... we have many new milena rosner fans lately :lol:

yes,i notice some new users (rosner's fan or others) from hong kong or china join here also!

I guess we found this website from the same forum!

• Also,this is a english website ! I don't need to use lots of time to translate Italian or Polish anymore

hello here!

absolutely agree with you!! very glad that to find an ENGLISH forum to discuss volleyball with friends around the world :roll:

• hello here!

absolutely agree with you!! very glad that to find an ENGLISH forum to discuss volleyball with friends around the world :roll:

haha you are right!

also I can practice more my poor english here

• But I like Liktoras most and it is a pity that here are not many her fans here.

Ech :( it's true

Anyway ....