Maggie Glinka

• She looks really beautiful in every situation !!!! :mirror:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• - it's old photo, but I very like it.:)
    - from Siatkarskie Plusy 2008, Gosia, Roberto and...:)
    - Maggie before marriage.:)
    - beautiful Maggie as Daco Milano model. This photo is from: dacomilano.com.:)

• - from Siatkarskie Plusy 2008, Gosia, Roberto and...:)

- beautiful Maggie as Daco Milano model. This photo is from: dacomilano.com.:)

i really love this photo!! Gosia and Roberto are sooooo in love :heart:

can't wait to see their family photo with their baby(a few months later :D )

Deco Milano is Roberto's company? no other models needed..Gosia looks awesome in the catalog!!

thanks for posting them.

• can't wait to see their family photo with their baby(a few months later :D )

Me tooooooooo, the young little family. How sweet :heart: :heart: :heart:

To a beloved person:
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.

• Me too of course! :heart:

Yes, Yingcheng. Daco Milano is Roberto's company.

I'm happy that You like those photos. I'll find more.:)

• - Siatkarskie Plusy 2008, Gosia Glinka-Mogentale - the best volleyball player in 2008.

- Siatkarskie Plusy 2008, minute of silence for Agata Mróz

- Siatkarskie Plusy 2008, sweet :) :heart: , it's from PAP Agency, so it has got mark PAP (Polska Agencja Prasowa, Polish Press Agency)

• - Siatkarskie Plusy 2008, minute of silence for Agata Mróz

I love this pic verry much !! It seems like they talk to each other...

To a beloved person:

• I love this pic verry much !! It seems like they talk to each other...

Yees... You're right... It really looks like they are talking...

• - Siatkarskie Plusy 2008, Gosia Glinka-Mogentale - the best volleyball player in 2008. :thumbup:

- Siatkarskie Plusy 2008, minute of silence for Agata Mróz

- Siatkarskie Plusy 2008, sweet :) :heart: , it's from PAP Agency, so it has got mark PAP (Polska Agencja Prasowa, Polish Press Agency)

thanks again GlinkaFan95!! :heart: (btw, i really love your user id :D )

itz so touching to see the 1st photo. we miss you, Agata!!

the 2nd photo, besides me, anyone hate the watermark??? :wall:

and thank you for searching 2 more photos! :flower: u know i struggled for hours in polish volleyball websites but i couldn't find photos with such good quality(should i really learn polish to make this task easier?!)

• Thank You very much! I'm really happy that You like those photos.
    I found those photos by accident, because everyday I'm writing in Google lots of phrases (in Polish language) with Gosia Glinka, Roberto e.t.c. to find new photos and informations about Gosia.
    So maybe learning Polish it's good idea, because most of informations about Maggie are in Polish media.
    But you can also check interesting phrase in Polish-English dictionary and then write it in Google and try to find something. It's not easy, but good luck!

• I found some pictures about Maggie Glinka, having fun on a playground :lol:

To a beloved person:

• Oh! Thank You for this 1st photo!
    I know this 1st (it's from Polish ,,Przeglad Sportowy's'' article I think), and 2nd too, but i haven't got this 1st on my PC.
    If You want I have 7 more photos from this sesion on photo number 2.

Those photos are old, because they're from 2004, before Gosia Glinka's marriage.:)
    I've got magazine with those photos - it was in Polish ,,Tempo'' in May.