Maggie Glinka

• That's so cute !! She's learning for her own baby :heart: :heart:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Agata's baby is sooooo cute :heart:

and the 2nd pic, Gosia is quite fit actually. those who said she is fat please SHUT UP!! :down:

thanks DVM84 for the pics!!

• Agata's baby is sooooo cute :heart:

and the 2nd pic, Gosia is quite fit actually. those who said she is fat please SHUT UP!! :down:

thanks DVM84 for the pics!!

you're welcome yingcheng :)

damn, who said she was fat :what: :?: :?: ok, for sure i wouldn't like to be so muscular like Gosia is, but come on guys, fat?

• On page http://www.flickr.com/photos/dxdy/sets/72157615297400493/ - you can see Gosia Glinka's photos from Puchar Polski 2008 in Olsztyn, Poland.

One of this photos:

Photo by Dxdy (flickr.com/photos/dxdy/)

• photos by FUNDACJA HEROSI

• She looks blissful and serene. :)

• :lol: :lol: there is 3 "FU WA"(08 olympic mascots) magnets on the refrigerator(or cabinat) behind Gosia, and what is that "VAAM" thing? (VAAM is a sports drinks brand from Japan, official sports drinks of volleyball tournaments held in japan. e.g. worldcup07)
    seems that Gosia bring home many souvenirs, and don't forget the medals and prizes in her bookshelf(in DVM84's 1st pic) haha, she is so cute! :rolll:

when will Gosia give birth to her baby??

• I like this photo. because, it toke when lost Russia in Olympic Qualifications. and Poland NT played very well. but RUSSIA Team qualified to the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing (CHN).

20.01.2008 | RUSSIA - POLAND 3 : 2 (25:23)(25:22)(11:25)(22:25)(15:12) was a great match. Glinka perfect played

Glinka :cup:

• question: when will Gosia give birth to her baby??

On the end of June.:)
    It will be girl - Michelle!!!

I have got few new Gosia's photos.:)
    PLEASE CLICK ON IT TO ENLARGE!:)

With Roberto

I love her mine :lol:

Those photos are from press conference of campaign - ,,Daj szansę swojemu dziecku. Nie daj szansy AIDS'' (in English it's something like: ,,Give chance to your baby. Don't give chance to AIDS''). Gosia is ambassador of this campaign.:)

• will be a babygirl!! great great great!!! :dance6:

• Michelle was born few days ago! Congratulations!:D

• Michelle was born few days ago! Congratulations!:D

Congrats Gosia!! :drink:

hope can see their family photo soon.

• Don't forget to post some pictures here if there are some of the young family !!

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Maggie and her daughter Michelle (2,5 months):

- Mag