Aguero vs Sokolova

• When they are both physically ok, in your opinion, who is stronger? I think Ljuba wins the title!

Ljuba wins in blocking, serving and receiving

Tay wins in defence and setting

In spiking, they are both great!

What do you guys think?

• uhh hard question....
    They are both pretty universal players but i guess you are right by saying that Sokolova is a bit better.
    but its a really tough question cos though i decided for myself who is better im still not 100% satisfied :D

• I prefer Sokolova, at least I think that she has more technique than Tay Aguero.
    Both are good, but I always had the impression that Aguero is more on physical force than any kind of tatics...
    In a decision match, it certainly makes some difference...

• Of course it's Aguero. She excells at every fundamental in volleyball! Defense, reception, setting, serving, attacking and blocking.

Besides, she's much shorter than Sokolova and her attacks are as good as Sokolova's, or maybe even better.

Finally, Aguero is OG champion, WCH champion and twice World Cup Champion (playing for Cuba in 1999 and playing for Italy in 2007) and when the NT she plays for faces the NT Sokolova plays for, Aguero's team always win.

The curiosity about these two players is that both of them have double citizenship... Aguero is Cuban and Italian and Sokolova is Turkish and Russian.