Intercontinental Rounds for Beijing 2008

• That was THE POLAND :win: we finally played great block (18 points!!!) and Puertorico couldn`t play their game. Our blockers were totally amazing (Pliński and Kadziewicz). Today we play with Indonesia and tomorrow with Portugal. God help us :whistle:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• If you look at the statistics of the match you will see that Puerto Rico had made 25 8| mistakes, a whole game given to poland due to mistakes... 1/3, that simply wasn't Puerto Rico.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Australia 3-0 Thailand (25-12 25-15 25-14)
    Argentina 3-1 Korea (16-25 25-23 25-23 25-23)
    Algeria 3-2 Iran (35-37 18-25 25-21 27-15 19-17)
    Italy 3-2 Japan (25-21 28-30 28-30 35-33 15-7)

the forth match between JPN and ITA is completely crazy,When Ita is 17-24,JPN have 7 matches points in the forth set...
    they miss all the match points...Ita get 7 points to 24-24...and than it finish in 35-33,Ita win this set...

this is a big victory for Italy,If the loss this match,thay probably can't win this tournament.

• It doesn't matter, with this kind of playing even if Italy goes to Bejiing they won't have many chances.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Italy 3-2 Japan (25-21 28-30 28-30 35-33 15-7)

I was watchin some part of it. It was relly amazing match and very important victory for Italy. but I think they will have problems against Argentina and australia.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Poland-Indonesia 3:0 (25-20,25-17,25-23) It would be nice if Peurto Rico beat Portugal, but I don"t believe in it.

The most important 3:

• Portugal-Puerto Rico 3:1 (25-15,22-25,25-11,25-18 )
    Poland-Portugal tomorrow will decide, who is going to Beijing...

The most important 3:

• Today i had a reall volleyball`s day Iran-Algieria, Japan-Italy, Australia-Thailand and Poland-Indonesia haha

The fourth set of Italy and Japan was totally amazing. 24:17 for Japan and Italians won the set. What the hell :D

Game of Australia was booooooooring, Aussies were too good :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• I suppose last two matches from Portugal, Indonesia - Puerto Rico and teh deceicive Portugal - Poland you can watch here:

http://www.justin.tv/insolito2

• If you've seen all teams what do you think about Iranian team? Is it possible for them to beat Japan tomorrow? Japan from the result they reached against Italy seem to be really hot in front of home crowd. I can't see much chance for Iran.

Today i had a reall volleyball`s day Iran-Algieria, Japan-Italy, Australia-Thailand and Poland-Indonesia haha

The fourth set of Italy and Japan was totally amazing. 24:17 for Japan and Italians won the set. What the hell :D

Game of Australia was booooooooring, Aussies were too good :D

• If you've seen all teams what do you think about Iranian team? Is it possible for them to beat Japan tomorrow? Japan from the result they reached against Italy seem to be really hot in front of home crowd. I can't see much chance for Iran.

Generally, I would say, that Iran do0n't have many chances, but it depends on how today's incredible game against Italy wiil influence on Japanese players. This wasn't a normal defeat, and they aren't robots.

The most important 3:

As someoe answer instead of me.. yes games are in polish tv POLSAT SPORT.

And speaking of Iran i watched yesterday they game with Algeria. They were so close to win 3:0 but they lost 2:3. I think they have a potentntial but seems like in the most important moments they lose. I think it will be hard to beat Japan by them, but i will support them hehehe. I`m going to watch this game :D

Plamen Konstantinov

• Good luck to Poland! :thumbsup:
    I'm envying you, I can't watch anything here in Bulgaria. ;( :mad:

• I'm for Portugal! In group B in OG - otherwise there will be Poland, Germany, Serbia, Brazil and Russia. Brazil and Russia of course are taking 1st two places and I it will be hard for the winner of the Group A!

• http://www.justin.tv/insolito2 Here you can watch the game between Poland and Portugal. Enjoy! ;)

Amazing play of the Polish team. The sinusoide Wlazly plays surprisely well. :lol:

• Yes! YES! YYYEEEEESSSSS! 24-24! Go Portugal go Portugal! Ah, almost... Now we know the gig groups. Poland for sure are going in one group with Brazil Russia and Serbia and Germany also

• Congrats for Poland. They deserved it. :thumbsup:

Superbobo, I hope it's not true - the grups, that's really not good for our team, you know... :S