Hello from Poland! :)

• Hey everyone!!

I found this forum totally by accident and I got excited to see an international volleyball forum!! :) I'm a huuuge volleyball fan and so I had no choice left but to register :D I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you! :)

I am a huge fan of Polish national teams and I was lucky enough to be in Halle yesterday for the Olympic Qualifications final. It was an amazing game and I'm so happy I got to be there, but of course I do feel sad that our girls lost. I still love them with all my heart though :)

Anyway, that's it for now. I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum! Greetings everyone!

• Thanks for the welcome! :)

We decided to travel from Poznan on Thursday I think. It was a spur of the moment thing and I am sooo glad my dad came up with the idea! :)
    We didn't know for sure Poland was gonna be in the final, but we had faith in our team and so we ordered tickets and of course went to Halle on Sunday. It was amazing and even though we lost, it was sooooo worth it!! Our girls are great!!

Our seats were in section G, row 16. Very good seats but too few Polish fans around, hehe :D Most of the Polish fans were on the other side, hehe :D Though we didn't mind and cheered for our team anyway!!! :) Polish fans rock!!!!

• are you blonde? :lol: (not so many polish supporters on your side so i remember some polish fans cheering there.... ehehhe)
    i was sitting on the other side (block c) but around me were also just so few polish supporters. i had the russians behind me eheheh but i did my job as well :D

see you in Poland ECH 2009 then :D

• are you blonde? :lol: (not so many polish supporters on your side so i remember some polish fans cheering there.... ehehhe)

As a matter of fact I am blonde, hehe :D There were 3 of us - me and my parents. Our family is volleyball-obsessed, although this was the first time we went to a game abroad. Who knows, maybe you actually did see us, hehe :D

i was sitting on the other side (block c) but around me were also just so few polish supporters. i had the russians behind me eheheh but i did my job as well :D

see you in Poland ECH 2009 then :D

Definitely!! Not sure how the budget's gonna be in 2009, but I if it's tight, I will just stop eating to have money to go to those games! LOL Probably not all of them, but definitely one game in the first stage and of course the semi-final and final :D :D

Thanks for the welcome Justyna!! I can't believe I didn't discover this forum earlier!!

• Witaj, Ania!

Enjoy this forum. It is great place to share passion and opinions about volleyball.

And what a lovely avatar you have :thumbsup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Volleyball is a religion in Poland, you don't know how much I admire this. You are one of my favourite nation after Bulgarian one of course.
    Greetings Ania, enjoy your stay. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona