Courmayeur Trophy - Trofeo Val d'Aosta 2008

• From 10 to 14 of June

The teams will be Italy, Brazil, Germany and it seems Netherlands too!

Don't understand why no Russia and Poland!

• From 10 to 14 of June

wow..good chance for Italy and Brazil to know more about others before WGP and OG..

for poland, i think they are too busy and tired as they need to play WQT in japan and WGP...but for Russia, i really don't understand, should they play more tournaments b4 OG? since they won't participate in Montreux Master and WGP, will Yeltsin Cup be their only warm-up tournaments in 2008?

• Let's hope Brazil could get back to their 2006 form... with Paula's return, the team can play a nice season!

• Some changes happened = the four teams will be Italy, Russia, Germany and France

• Some changes happened = the four teams will be Italy, Russia, Germany and France

does anyone know the official player list of these countries or the official website of this competition?

• From 10 to 14 of June

2008 YELTSIN CUP is held during 2008.06.11-16 in RUSSIA...Serbia promised to addend as well

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• 2008 YELTSIN CUP is held during 2008.06.11-16 in RUSSIA...Serbia promised to addend as well

How can Russia attend the Yelstin Cup and this tournament at the same time?? By the way, anyone knows the official website of Yelstin cup 2008?

• GOOD NEWS:

RUSSIA ANNOUNCED TO PARTICIPATE IN COURMAYEUR CUP WITH 2ND TEAM, THE SAME TEAM FOR THE UAE TOURNAMENT.......

Marina AKULOVA 1985 184cm S Samorodok KHABAROVSK
    Evgenia STARTSEVA 1985 181cm S Avtodor-Metar CHELYABINSK
    Natalia SAFRONOVA 1979 189cm WS Zareche-Odintsovo MOSCOW
    Natalia KULIKOVA 1982 190cm WS Samorodok KHABAROVSK
    Yulia ANDRUSHKO 1985 198cm WS Leningradka SAINKT-PETERSBURG
    Olga FATEEVA 1986 190cm WS Zareche-Odintsovo MOSCOW
    Tatiana KOSHELEVA 1988 188cm WS Zareche-Odintsovo MOSCOW
    Alexandra PASYNKOVA 1987 190cm WS Uralochka-NTMK SVERDL REG
    Ekaterina IRISOVA 1987 188cm MB Balakovskaia AES
    Elena MURTAZAEVA 1981 190cm MB CSKA MOSCOW
    Yulia SEDOVA 1985 192cm MB Avtodor-Metar CHELYABINSK
    Svetlana KRYUCHKOVA 1985 170cm L Zareche-Odintsovo MOSCOW

to be me...

• Then...no one can be substitute for the Yelstin Cup held in Russia??

• Then...no one can be substitute for the Yelstin Cup held in Russia??

??? caprara may pick out 3 more players from this composition, reserving for yeltsin cup...its gonna be really competitive...

see what patkin said:
    "the team training in Croatia is aspirants to take part in Beijing Olympic Games 2008. We would like to give the rest players a chance to win a berth to Beijing as well....they have to follow a series of international tournaments: May 21-27 in Abu Dhabi and June 10-14 in the Italian North Town Courmayeur"

to be me...

• I think the middle players above no longer have any chance to be part of the Olympics. I suppose Caprara will bring only 3 middles and Alimova, Boro and Merku have nailed their positions. Two positions will be battled out by the six spikers/hitters in the list and the remaining one position will be between Akulova and Startseva and it's obvious that the slot will be given to Akulova - Caprara's favorite. As to the two positions, I think Kulikova is in top contention since Caprara likes her and used her to fill in the position of Godina. So maybe there is really only one slot left. Just my thought. :heart: But of course, a lot of things can happen before the Olympics.

• ??? caprara may pick out 3 more players from this composition, reserving for yeltsin cup...its gonna be really competitive...

see what patkin said:
    "the team training in Croatia is aspirants to take part in Beijing Olympic Games 2008. We would like to give the rest players a chance to win a berth to Beijing as well....they have to follow a series of international tournaments: May 21-27 in Abu Dhabi and June 10-14 in the Italian North Town Courmayeur"

This tournament and the Yelstin Cup are holding at the same time period, thus do you mean Caprara will take some out from the compostiion to participate the Yelstin Cup?? I really get confused. I don't know if the players training in Croatia will join the Yelstin Cup,. If they will, Caprara must take someone from the compositions above to be substitutes of the RUssia team in the Yelstin Cup, then only a few left for this tournamnet. If they will not join, then how can a team participating two tornament at the same time??

• last year, russia failed to defend the champion for the second time at home...i'm sure the 9 players in Croatia will go for Yeltsin Cup...the only important warming-up tournament in Russia before Olympics

to be me...

• Il calendario delle partite sarà il seguente

18.00 Germania - Russia
    20.00 Italia - Francia

18.00 Russia - Francia
    20.00 Italia - Germania

18.00 Francia - Germania
    20.00 Italia - Russia

16.00 Finale 3° posto
    18.00 Finale 1° posto

to be me...

• Do you have the team player list and where can i watch this tournament, i mean on tv or internet??

• Do you have the team player list and where can i watch this tournament, i mean on tv or internet??

you can watch on planeta sport...ı watch both of this match..furst didn t play in german?is she injured? and french team weren t bad...

• guidetti is doing good job,he always gives chance to young players.ı hope he keep on doing that in vakıfban güneş sigorta...

• 12-06-2008

Germany - Italy 3-2 (25:22, 20:25, 19:25, 27:25, 15:11)

Margareta Kozuch scored 35(!!!) points 8o :thumbsup:

I like so much, how Germany plays last games. They are always very optimistic and smiling, no matter winning or losing. They make a big contrast to the serious and gloomy Netherlands. And finally, Germany got a deserved victory over a strong team! Congratulations! :drink: