World Grand Prix 2009

• She doesn't want to play in NT for some reasons.

Well, I won't even notice that, cause she doesn't play too much in NT... :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Here is German 14 player roster:

Setters: Denise Hanke, Kathleen Weiß
    Libero: Kerstin Tzscherlich, Lenka Dürr
    Middle Blockers: Berit Kauffeldt, Corina Ssuschke, Christiane Fürst
    Opposites: Sabrina Ross, Margareta Kozuch
    Outside Hitters: Anne Matthes, Nadja Schaus, Maren Brinker, Sarah Petrausch, Heike Beier

• Will Gamova and Makarova play WGP 2009??

And news about Yulia Andrushko (198cm), Natalia Alimova (192cm) and Nelly Alisheva (206cm)? Why their not in NT?
    Alimova is the best Russian middle-blocker and very experient. And about Natalya Goncharova (194cm) ?

• Alimova is kinda old and her performance in the Beijing Olympics was terrible. I think it is time for her to rest and give chance to younger players. I think Borodakova and Murtazaeva are doing well in their positions now at Yeltsin Cup.

I also wonder why Andrushko and Makrova are not playing.

• And about Gamova e Andrushko?

• And about Gamova e Andrushko?

andrushko was not invited to NT.....and gamova decided to take a year off from NT...she is included in the russian roster for GP2009 but i dont know if she will play

• Here is German 14 player roster:

Setters: Denise Hanke, Kathleen Weiß
    Libero: Kerstin Tzscherlich, Lenka Dürr
    Middle Blockers: Berit Kauffeldt, Corina Ssuschke, Christiane Fürst
    Opposites: Sabrina Ross, Margareta Kozuch
    Outside Hitters: Anne Matthes, Nadja Schaus, Maren Brinker, Sarah Petrausch, Heike Beier

where is hippe?

• She broke her right thumb earlier this year and had 2-3 months break. Guidetti also said she did not make as much progress in the season in Dresden as he hoped, but I am also surprised that he did not invite her at all. I hope she will at least play Junior WCH ?(

• I read that Safronova will play for Russia in WGP, Gamova has agreed to play European Championship and might also participate in a stage of WGP.

good news!! do you know if safronova has already underwent surgery on her knee?

• Gamova will play in ECH probably. She will only train with Russia squad throloughly World Grand Prix - like Glinka in 2007 I think with Poland.

• According to the source where I read it (Facebook Russian Women Volleyball fangroup ;) ) she has finished her recovery from the surgery and is in NT camp now.

great !! thank you! With gamova, safronova and merkulova, russia will be very strong for this year ECH.

• Polish '14':
    1. Skowrońska Katarzyna
    2. Zenik Mariola
    3. Woźniakowska Anna
    4. Pykosz Dorota
    6. Bednarek Agnieszka
    7. Bełcik Izabela
    8. Świeniewicz Dorota
    9. Sawicka Agata
    11. Barańska Anna
    12. Sadurek Milena
    14. Dziękiewicz Eleonora
    15. Gajgał Katarzyna
    16. Jagielo Aleksandra
    17. Kaczor Joanna

• DZIĘKIEWICZ :woohoo: :thumbsup: I think it is a little surprise, that we don't have Jagielo in this roster :huh:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Jagielo is in rooster. Wielki Znawca Pierwszy must have forget about her, he only put 13 names.

• I'm really happy to see Lena Dziekiewicz on the list !! :dance6:
    No lets hope that she will be fit when the GP starts...

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...