HELLO FROM POLAND!:)

• Hi everyone! :) My name's Iwona and I'm from Poland! :) I'm 20 years old! :) I live near Warsaw but I study European Studies at Warsaw University! :)
    Besides volleyball, I'm also interested in f1, football, tennis, figure skating and some typical stuffs like music, movies, books, travelling, history, politics, foreign languages and cultures and lots of more.
    But what about volleyball, I support the most Polish National Teams. But I like also Serbian National Teams. What about teams....I like the most AZS Politechnika Warszawska, AZS Olsztyn and Crvena Zvezda Beograd. And what about my fav players....I like Michał Bąkiewicz, Łukasz Kadziewicz, Ivan Miljković and some more. That's all for now!x]
    It's nice to meet u all! :)

• Cześć Avi/Iwona! :wavy:
    You have great interests and sweet avatar. I hope you'll enjoy this forum :thumbsup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Hi Avi ;) Thanks for invitation. I also present my self here :) So I'm from Poland like Iwona. I live in small town Wadowice in the south of Poland. I'm now in the last class of high school. I'm also like figure skating, football, music, movies, books, travelling, history, politics and much more. I have quite big imagination and because of that I realy like write crazy prose. 8) In volleyball case I love Polish National Teams and every team which play nice for eye volleyball from Polish league I the most like Ks Jastrzębski Węgiel. For now I think thats everythink about me. I have hope that I will spend here many nice moments with you :drink:

• Thanks Konrad for nice welcome! :) And I'm glad u like my av and interests! :)

And hey Krawiec! :) Welcome here! :) You're welcome! :) As I promised Nastja, I'm trying to invite here more friends whose are interested in vollleyball! :) Btw, great thanks Nastja for the invitation!:*

• It's great that so may polish people love volleyball :) ( of course not only polish)
    Welcome Iwona :)

• Yeah Aga, u are absolutely right, that's great! :D And thanks for such a nice welcome! :) And welcome on the board too, Agnieszka! :)

• Nastja, u know that I like making u suprised! ;) And that's funny cause we always were talking about tennis, about Polish language (cause Nastja speaks Polish really well :) ) and other funny stuffs but never volleyball! lol XDD (Now we should change it! ;) ) Once again thanks for the invitation Nastja! :) Great forum! My congrats! :) I'm impressed! :)

• Hi, Avi, i wish you a nice stay here. So, this university in Warsaw, isn't it economic one?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• . So, this university in Warsaw, isn't it economic one?

This university has many branches. It is not only economic high school.

The most important 3:

• Hi, Avi, i wish you a nice stay here. So, this university in Warsaw, isn't it economic one?

Hi Afroman! :) Thanks for such a nice welcome! :)
    And what about my Uni....nope, I study at University of Warsaw....but u are right, in the capital, we have also Warsaw School of Economics and Warsaw University of Technology. :)

• I LOVE Poland...

Maybe someone from Poland wants to marry me so we can live happily ever after in Poland?? 8o

I would consider your proposal, but I rather prefer woman :lol:

The most important 3:

• I LOVE Poland...

Maybe someone from Poland wants to marry me so we can live happily ever after in Poland?? 8o

hahaha :lol:
    Hi
    Brazilian Guyhttp://!! :) Nice to meet next fanatic of Poland! :lol:

• I would consider your proposal, but I rather prefer woman :lol:

Konrad, maybe u should think over the offer! :lol:

• Thank you too Iwona :) My friends are not so interesting in volleyball as me, so I didn't have anybody to talk to about that. I hope it will change. It's quite weird to speak with polish people in english, but why not ;) Maybe we'll someday meet on match with you and others, it will be graet fun. I don't know does people from here organise some kind of big trips on matches? Maybe to Japan this year ;) or more realistic on WGP..

• Konrad, u should think over the offer! :lol:

You think so? Well, it could be an interesting experience... ;)

The most important 3:

• I don't know does people from here organise some kind of big trips on matches? Maybe to Japan this year ;) or more realistic on WGP..

we try to catch to meet at some matches, but im sure there will be a big meeting at the European Champs on 2009.
    Are you going to GP this year? if yes, then u probably will meet 5 members ;) (including me and the other admin lol)

• At the EC 2009 I'm sure there will be a big meeting :) I'm going on GP in Wroclaw, of course.