How do you see Poland NT?

• Poland now has two best scorers, skowronska and glinka, it seems poland has never been more powerful as now and much more powerful than a few years ago, what do you guys think?

• Poland now has two best scorers, skowronska and glinka, it seems poland has never been more powerful than a few years ago, what do you guys think?

They have great players and have all possibilities BUT have the weakest minds of all teams...
    But at least it seems to get better lately...

• For me Poland is still the weakest.
    Brasil is able to win other matches and cups, while Poland cant though having great players...

I imagine Poland being in same position as Brazil last time and im sure that the poles wouldnt have managed to lead even.

• Unfortuanetelly I have to agree with Nastja. Poland has great abilities, but sometimes don't know how to use it...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Poland is a strong team now with powerful attackers Glinka,Kasia,Dcekiewicz(sorry if my spelling is wrong)Liktoras,Baranska,Podolec but what about reception? to have a good attack you first need to have a good reception.do you think Poland can handle it with Glinka?as much as ı see she is having a bit difficulty in receiving both in Murcia and NT.

• I think receiving is not a major problem in polands team.
    Rosner, Baranska, Rosner Zenik even Dziekiewicz can receive pretty well. But yeah, i do agree with you that Glinka might not be the best :D

• Not of ALL teams...may I remind you of Brazil leading 2-1 sets and 24-19 in Athens semifinal and losing the match, and leading 13-11 in WCH final and then losing 4 consecutive points? :P

i understand how you feel, thats why i am not so much into backrow attacks, unless the team, any teams, incorporate back row attack into a way of offense and with good sets...

• Poland is a strong team now with powerful attackers Glinka,Kasia,Dcekiewicz(sorry if my spelling is wrong)Liktoras,Baranska,Podolec but what about reception? to have a good attack you first need to have a good reception.do you think Poland can handle it with Glinka?as much as ı see she is having a bit difficulty in receiving both in Murcia and NT.

sometimes, you have to sacrifice some reception for some tall attackers, ^^
    but you see, poland now have three amazing players that can attack from any place on court, just imagine that...^0^

• I think Poland has a great team...really strong...with great 12 players!!And that in few time can bacome in a really powerful team...they just have to find out the better team to start against some teams....cause they have so many good players....and with so different qualities....they have to find out witch one is the best for Poland...witch one works better...

and maybe they are just missing a little bit of expirience in inernational championships...passing for some difficult moments...although sometimes is hard to pass to this...is always a learing....

• Well, Poland has still to grow up more and thankfully they have all the condition to do it :)
    For me the major problem now is a setter with good distribution of balls, because they already have good spikers (Skowronska impresses me everyday more with her performance as opp... I thought she shouldn't have done that, but now I take my thoughts back :) )...
    And about they psyche... I think it's lack of experience.

• With this lack of experience... I'm not so sure with that. There are/were experienced palyers in the team in last years (many national games, playing in the best leagues in Europe). Poland were European champions twice and even than - sometimes played with the fear against some teams. The source of the problem is somwhere else I think. In my opinion it is something mental, psyhological, the attitude (sometimes our players think: "We are worse, so if we lose - nothing happens"). But I see many positive changes( in spoprt and mental aspect) in Polish team since Bonitta has been a coach. So I hope it will be better :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I agree with Nastja. Poland problem is mainly psychological.

I don't see reception as a problem. They are pretty good in it, certainly better than Russia, Serbia and Cuba.

• With this lack of experience... I'm not so sure with that. There are/were experienced palyers in the team in last years (many national games, playing in the best leagues in Europe). Poland were European champions twice and even than - sometimes played with the fear against some teams. The source of the problem is somwhere else I think. In my opinion it is something mental, psyhological, the attitude (sometimes our players think: "We are worse, so if we lose - nothing happens"). But I see many positive changes( in spoprt and mental aspect) in Polish team since Bonitta has been a coach. So I hope it will be better :)

Well, I think that if experience is counted by the number of achievements, then it makes Brazilian and Russian teams the best in the world, which we all know it's not exactly the truth. Losing is also an experience, if you have a good guidance you can take a lot of lessons from that. Maybe they need (besides an exceptional setter, lol) is a coach or a captain that shows to them what their real capacity is ;) And as you said, maybe they don't trust into themselves (as a team) enough...
    It's just my opinion ;)

• given just one year, poland last year won 3-0 italy and 3-2 china, especially poland never did that in the past few years
    and bonitta is quite a remarkable coach and only in onths, he changed the team into a defensive and offensive team, the defense of poland last year is remarkable
    just give bonitta some time, and i think there will be something to show to the world

• I agree with collosus in his last post.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona