2008 transfer news

• News from Brasil

After the coming back of some players like Marcelinho and Vini (Unisul), Marlon (São Bernardo), Riad, Samuel and Minuzzi (Ulbra)....there are more propositions from Brasilian clubs...

Looks like this tuesday...the club of Cimed will have a meeting with Giba...and he will problably play in Brasil next season!!! The press says that the anoucement must happen during this week....

Also Unisul and São Bernardo are trying to bring the libero Sergio Escadinha back....

let's wait and see the next news...

• Very strange. I heard that Giba will play in Iskra and the next season too.He said it to the russian media recently.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Very strange. I heard that Giba will play in Iskra and the next season too.He said it to the russian media recently.

Well...to be honest I thought really strange too....but came out in all kind of press today here in Brasil...so...I don't know...let's wait for tomorrow.... ^^

• it is said Giba, who was playing in Iskra Moscow, will return to play for Cimed/Florianopolis....and it seems quite true coz he arrived in Sao Paulo last sunday and planned to meet the manager of Florianopolis today..they are gonna negotiate their contracts...

Giba confirms the negotiation existis today too...as bi-champoin of Superliga, Cimed is quite confident to contract with Giba although there are offers in force in Europe....

before his leaving from Russia, he confirmed staying in Iskra in 2008/09 during an official interview...this made me quite confused.....

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Vlado Nikolov signed an one year contract wth Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo.

• Vlado Nikolov signed an one year contract wth Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo.

isnt it 2 years ??

Шампионът на Италия с Итас Диатек (Тренто) Владо Николов е подписал договор за две години, през които ще защитава цветовете Бре Банка Ланути.

• what we've got after the Meeting between Cimed and Giba:

everything has been ready to confirm that the best male player of the world---Giba return to strenghten Cimed next superliga...the only question is whether and how the club would be able to increase the amount (dollars) originally proposed to beat other investors....including Iskra and 4 other clubs from Europe..

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Niko Freriks, the setter of the Holland NT, will be the new setter of the Polish team Jastrejebski Wegel. :roll:

Wild Wild West!

• Hm, yes, it's 2 years. I have choosed the wrong media. :lol:

• Hm, yes, it's 2 years. I have choosed the wrong media. :lol:

I think that Kuneo is good option for Vlado. I wanted him to stay in Trento but i support his decision, the unpleasant thing is that he most probably won't play in the Champions League next season.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Venci Simeonov(Copra) may be will go in Trento next season. Italian media :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

• Venci Simeonov(Copra) may be will go in Trento next season. Italian media :whistle:

Yeah, I've also read that... I am not sure whether it will happen or not...but it will be a good chance for Trento to buy good player, he's "italian" and Kaziyski, Grbic and Winiarski will stand together on the field along with Simeonov as an opposite. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Is true...is almost everything set between Cimed and Giba....

And also the new today is that Gustavo is going to Unisul!!!!!!
    The middle and the club...like Cimed and Giba...are almost with everything set...till this weekend the club must anouce his coming....

• you can find the transfer news of italian championship on Volley Obsession :thumbup:

It's in italian, I do not speak italian, therefor I don't udnerstand a word the are saying, so I must regrefully report that that link is utterly useless to me, thanx for posting though.

• Tsvetan Sokolov is near to sign with Itas Diatec Trentino. He is a young player, captain of the Bulgarian NT junior. (born 31.12.1989, 207 sm) Spiker/Opposite.

• Tsvetan Sokolov has already signed a contract for three years with Itas Diatec Trento. Good luck in his new team. :)

Wild Wild West!