2008 transfer news

• The Puertorican Jose Rivera from Iraklis to EAP (Patra), he signed an one-year contract.

• The Puertorican Jose Rivera from Iraklis to EAP (Patra), he signed an one-year contract.

EAP (Patra) need to bye only Plamen Konstantinov now and will be great team - Zhekov, Yordanov, Rivera and Plamen... it will be amasing. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Konstantinov asks for more money than Patra can afford, but it seems they 're still negotiating.

• Konstantinov asks for more money than Patra can afford, but it seems they 're still negotiating.

Plamen won't be playing forever, he need money to assure his future, he's 35 already. And I doubt that Patra can't afford the money, little more than 200 000 euros per season will be enough, because both team from Russia (I am not saying them) offered more money, but Plamen decided to stay in Greece, because he like the country and the people and the volleyball there. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I heard that from Patrah has already increased the offer and now give more money, so may be because of this and of course because of Zhekov and Yordanov he will agree to make the deal.Well I hope so.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Itas Diatec Trentino, the new Italian champion are trying to get Yosvani Huantorena (Cuba) in their squad.

• Can anyone, please, explain what is happening with Knack Roeselare this summer? They already sold Contreras, Freriks, Ogurcak, Hardy.... Why is one of the coolest teams tearing apart?

• Amaral Dante (Brazil) had announced that it is 90% sure that he will play at Dynamo Moscow (Russia) next season.

• Wow, Dante announced that himself or maybe you know Dante personnally and he told it to you? Respect if so! :lol:

Actually sportal.bg announced that, not Dante himself... :down:

• Wow, Dante announced that himself or maybe you know Dante personnally and he told it to you? Respect if so! :lol:

Actually sportal.bg announced that, not Dante himself... :down:

And why do you think that he hadn't announsed it.. the news said it... or you are thinking that you are better than http://www.sportal.bg.... come on, stop with this bulshits.

• Sure I'll stop, apparently there's no sense.

• Can anyone, please, explain what is happening with Knack Roeselare this summer? They already sold Contreras, Freriks, Ogurcak, Hardy.... Why is one of the coolest teams tearing apart?

Well, all those players had finishing contracts.
    The policy of Roeselare is to only negociate new contracts once the season has finished. Although they had a very decent season (2nd round Champions League, Runner-up in Belgian cup final and loosing finalist against Maaseik for the Belgian title), it was clear this team was tired after a number of very succesful years (3 national titles in a row and quite some wins in the Champions League).
    I think Freriks and Hardy already had great offers from Jastrzebski, once negotiations with Roeselare started.
    For what's concerned Ogurcak, well, who would refuse an offer from Treviso. (Horstink is leaving there, Cisolla to Dynamo Moscou? Papi retiring? So, looks like a good moment for a wing attacker to transfer to Treviso).
    Notice how 2 teams (Jestrzebski and Treviso) who played in the same CL poule as Roeselare, are shopping there for players now.
    Contreras was offered only a new contract for 1 additional year (considering his age - 34).
    Despite a well increased offer from Roeselare, he signed a 1-year deal with Ziraat Bankasi Ankara (for considerably more money).
    And who could blame him to earn a little extra for the few years that he has left as a professional player.
    Norbert Walter wasn't offered a new contract, although I'm not sure of that. In any case, he won't play for Roeselare next season.

Meanwhile, Roeselare has announced 2 incoming transfers as well:
    - Dragan Radovic: Slovenian Middle Blocker (2.06m, age 27) with powerful serve (played the past few years for another Belgian team - Lennik)
    - Guilherme Brito Santos: Brazilian setter (1.91m, age 27), coming from Brazilian team Bento Volei
    At least 1 opposite and 2 reception-wing attackers to go.

• Brook Billings in FENERBAHÇE İSTANBUL..

• Łukasz Kadziewicz will play in Trefl Gdańsk (first time in PLS)

• Brook Billings in FENERBAHÇE İSTANBUL..

Next sailor abandons "Częstochowa" ship... And they are going to play in Champions League :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Meanwhile, Roeselare has announced 2 incoming transfers as well:
    - Dragan Radovic: Slovenian Middle Blocker (2.06m, age 27) with powerful serve (played the past few years for another Belgian team - Lennik)
    - Guilherme Brito Santos: Brazilian setter (1.91m, age 27), coming from Brazilian team Bento Volei
    At least 1 opposite and 2 reception-wing attackers to go.

Hendrik Tuerlinckx also to Roeselare!

• Robert Horstink and Rauwerdink (talented outside hitter from Piet Zoomers Dynamo) transfer to Montichiari.

• BRE BANCA LANNUTTI CUNEO

LUBE BANCA MARCHE MACERATA

PALLAVOLO MODENA

ACQUA PARADISO MONTICHIARI

ANTONVENETA (o Montedeipaschi) PADOVA

RPA LUIGIBACCHI PERUGIA

COPRA NORDMECCANICA PIACENZA

M.ROMA VOLLEY

PRISMA TARANTO

ITAS DIATEC TRENTO

SISLEY TREVISO

TONNO CALLIPO VIBO VALENTIA