2008 transfer news

• Tourcoing is officially looking for an other opposite.

Milushev had signed a contract and everything was OK with Macerata. The only thing lacking was the International Transfer Contract from the bulgarian federation. I don't have to explain any further what links Halkbank Ankara and the bulgarian federation . :thumbdown:

Anyway, Milushev can drop any hope to play in a french club for the rest of his career. After the way he played with Tours this year and the way he behaved toward Tourcoing now, he's probably blacklisted by every french club now.
    And he better not have to play in France (in international or european club competition) in the next years, cause he's likelly to receive a special welcome by the fans ... X(

Come on, should he think first for the french clubs and then for his future...Halkbank is not one of my favourite teams, turkey also is not of my favourite countries but in Halkbbank he would worj with the national team coach Martin Stoev and other bulgarian players, if I am not wrong Krasi Stefanov. And one more thing - Halkbank will play at the champions league. I am sorry for Tourcoing..but that's life of the players.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Come on, should he think first for the french clubs and then for his future...

I spoke of French clubs because after two year in this championship (and he was about to go for a third pne), that's where he is best known. But I'm pretty sure that not only the french clubs are looking at what he did.
    First, Macerata did not appreciate this move. Then, I'm sure that other european clubs will now think twice before trying to hire Milushev now that they know how poorly reliable his word is.

Tours's General manager Pascal Foussard said that what happened this year in Tours had being watched and known everywhere in Europe and that some players will be in trouble to find a team in the future. With what he did to Tourcoing he's just discrediting himself a little bit more.
    I'm really not sure this would help his career ...

• I spoke of French clubs because after two year in this championship (and he was about to go for a third pne), that's where he is best known. But I'm pretty sure that not only the french clubs are looking at what he did.
    First, Macerata did not appreciate this move. Then, I'm sure that other european clubs will now think twice before trying to hire Milushev now that they know how poorly reliable his word is.

Tours's General manager Pascal Foussard said that what happened this year in Tours had being watched and known everywhere in Europe and that some players will be in trouble to find a team in the future. With what he did to Tourcoing he's just discrediting himself a little bit more.
    I'm really not sure this would help his career ...

Maybe you are right, but I personally thing that in Halkbank he will have more chances to develop mostly because of the Champions League where he will play. But I still think that french championship is better than turkish for sure. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I think that he played a lot of time in French league and the last season wasn't very successful for him so in my opinion he needs a little change . It will be for good I hope

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• It's a little bit the same problem discussed previously about Rouzier.

But Rouzier went from an average french team to one of the most experienced European team.
    Milushev is going from a top french team (playing Challenge cup) to a newcomer in European champion's league.

So he's hardly moving to a better team.

• I think that he played a lot of time in French league and the last season wasn't very successful for him so in my opinion he needs a little change . It will be for good I hope

If he needed a change why did he accept Tourcoing's offer and signed a contract here ? That's bullshit.
    He is going in Ankara because there is more money there, and he got the help of the bulgarian federation because the federation will get more money too. (and probably because Stoev will be the coach of Ankara)

That's got nothing to do with being successful in France or not.

• If he needed a change why did he accept Tourcoing's offer and signed a contract here ? That's bullshit.
    He is going in Ankara because there is more money there, and he got the help of the bulgarian federation because the federation will get more money too. (and probably because Stoev will be the coach of Ankara)

And here comes the question why tourcoing can't afford at least the same amount of money compared to Halkbank, turkey has nothing in traditions as far as volleyball is concerned... with a lot of money, good coach (Stoev is) and good players you can achieve a lot... Trento showed it... and none of the forum believed that they will be champions with an exception of me before the season started. After it started there may were more.. But of course more money=more ambition... sorry, I also want Bulgarian players which are good to stay in Bulgarian clubs, but they are not money here or at least almost nobody wants to give them, so i can get used to it... maybe you also should try ... and bulshits is that Milushev will develop his career in france more than in Halkbank especially... and surely it won't be better for him to stay in france...neither for money nor for successfull future, that;s it.

• And here comes the question why tourcoing can't afford at least the same amount of money compared to Halkbank

Tourcoing made an offer to Milushev, he accepted it and signed a contract. It's not about Tourcoing being able to put more money on the table or not, it's about Milushev keeping his word.

Trento showed it... and none of the forum believed that they will be champions with an exception of me before the season started

:lol:

All the contrary, I've seen no one putting Trento out of the Title favorites before the season start. You want a proof ? Look at what Justyna and I just said !
    How could someone forgot Trento as favorite when they had arguably the best setter, the best opposite and the best wing spiker of the world in their team ?

• If he needed a change why did he accept Tourcoing's offer and signed a contract here ? That's bullshit.

I didn't say that he thinks that need a change! That's only my opinion. X( You know...my point of view, not his. He hasn't said nothig about this question yet (i think but i am not so sure.I could be wrong so if someone has heard something else know what to do ;) )

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• OK, I though you were justifying his turn back when it was only a comment of the situation.

Sorry for misunderstanding your post. :wacko:

• No problem ;) Everybody can make a little mistake sometimes.

Wild Wild West!

• Cozzi, Granvorka -> Prisma Martina Franca

Kohut -> Sisley Treviso

De Kergret didn't decide to play in Trefl Gdańsk (POL)

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• De Kergret didn't decide to play in Trefl Gdańsk (POL)

According to the local newspaper from Tours (his family is still living there and he has many contacts with the club), he will play in Kaliningrad next year.
    That's not far from Gdansk, but that's not Polish championship ...

Speaking of french setters.
    Ricardo coming back in Trevise should allow Pujol to go to Cannes, and Bazin will leave Cannes for Paris .
    At least that's what's being said everywhere in France, but as long as nothing's official I won't be so sure, this is quite complicated with rumors of Bazin charging Cannes because they promised him a place of first setter when he signed his contract before trying to hire Pujol when they realized he could be available...

• Speaking of french setters.
    Ricardo coming back in Trevise should allow Pujol to go to Cannes, and Bazin will leave Cannes for Paris .
    At least that's what's being said everywhere in France, but as long as nothing's official I won't be so sure, this is quite complicated with rumors of Bazin charging Cannes because they promised him a place of first setter when he signed his contract before trying to hire Pujol when they realized he could be available...

Les gros titres des forums : "Pujol l'affaire du siècle !!!

Kevin Hansen is close to sign contract with Trefl Gdańsk :)

• "According to the local newspaper from Tours (his family is still living
    there and he has many contacts with the club), he will play in Kaliningrad next year."

Yes, I know...

"Kevin Hansen is close to sign contract with Trefl Gdańsk :)"

It's one of the hit transfers in Polish league :)

Gigi Mastrangelo decided to stay in Rome and play in A2 in the next season. He said that earrings were trivial for him.

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• Come on, should he think first for the french clubs and then for his future...Halkbank is not one of my favourite teams, turkey also is not of my favourite countries but in Halkbbank he would worj with the national team coach Martin Stoev and other bulgarian players, if I am not wrong Krasi Stefanov. And one more thing - Halkbank will play at the champions league. I am sorry for Tourcoing..but that's life of the players.

you are wrong halkbank won t play at championchip league,halkbank will play at cev cup :win:
    in turkey a lot of clubs (fenerbahçe,arkasspor,istanbul büyükşehir belediyesi and halkbank) give to player much money so AROMA TURKEY VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE is getting better and better 8) so milushev will develop more in ankara....you don t know quality of turkey league...but in a few years our league will become important as much as italian,russian,french league...

• so milushev will develop more in ankara....you don t know quality of turkey league...but in a few years our league will become important as much as italian,russian,french league...

in this case isn't important which league is better... he wasn't fair.
    sorry for ot...