Kasia Skowronska

• She told that in interview last year...I was crying and crying all day and night but Fenerbahce gave Me so much money so I must think about the future and I must go there.

give me link with this interview!

• Wojtek13

She was not interesting to play in Fenerbahce but when she heared the offer (600.000€ for one year) she didn't think so much and directly accepted,said by herself in interview :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• If is true, who cares? FB gave her a lot of money, but also she could win CL with them, we are talking only about of money, but we should talking about Evergrande

• Wojtek13

She was not interesting to play in Fenerbahce but when she heared the offer (600.000€ for one year) she didn't think so much and directly accepted,said by herself in interview :win:

450.000€, but also she said that she want to win CL

• 450.000€, but also she said that she want to win CL

It was 600.000€ :win:
    While Gamova (Best opposite of the world now) was having 300.000 € previous
    year isn't it too much for Skowronska?Even she sitted on the bench
    half of the season, FBA love to make money waste :down:

• It was 600.000€ :win:
    While Gamova (Best opposite of the world now) was having 300.000 € previous
    year isn't it too much for Skowronska?Even she sitted on the bench
    half of the season, FBA love to make money waste :down:

they buy her and another players to win CL, only she and Eda played good in semi-final in CL so she get money for her job

• Wojtek how much money She gives You to defending Her so much :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are Her little Knight, but You fight with Windmills :lol: :lol: :lol:

• they buy her and another players to win CL, only she and Eda played good in semi-final in CL so she get money for her job

but CL semi final match was her only good game in whole season. She never played in her level against weaker teams in the league. She doesnt have respect to her opponents imo. That's why I don't like her. :)

• Wojtek13

I don't really care Fenerbahce Acibadem so much it's not my team in Turkey,it's their problem :win: I always say that Fenerbahce's transfer policy is totally wrong the president of Acibadem is doing the transfers with some helpers not the coach :down:

• Wojtek how much money She gives You to defending Her so much :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are Her little Knight, but You fight with Windmills :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant tell you how much, because its our secret :thumbup: if you defending her you can also earn much money :thumbsup:

• Wojtek13

I don't really care Fenerbahce Acibadem so much it's not my team in Turkey,it's their problem :win: I always say that Fenerbahce's transfer policy is totally wrong the president of Acibadem is doing the transfers with some helpers not the coach :down:

its not my club also, so its not my problem, I only know that Ze Roberto wants Kasia in his club

• but CL semi final match was her only good game in whole season. She never played in her level against weaker teams in the league. She doesnt have respect to her opponents imo. That's why I don't like her. :)

my opinion is diferent, and I don`t want to change yours , I think that maybe this season was not so good for her but she also played not so bad

• my opinion is diferent, and I don`t want to change yours , I think that maybe this season was not so good for her but she also played not so bad

not so bad is not the game that we wanted from her. Neslihan and Glinka had many down moments during the league too but nobody blamed them for being bad whole season. You can say Neslihan is Turkish so we are defending her but Glinka is not. :) Skowronska just didn't give what we expected from her.