Volleyball on TV

• For those who didn`t find out yet: there's full-match (live) coverage on www.dvl.tv of 100 german bundesliga- and cup-games. It's pay-tv, 50 Euro for all games, 2,99 € for one, and you can see it either via premiere, some cable stations, or internet in good quality. Very, very good value for the money... Excellent pics, comments, interviews etc., near to perfect.

Just saw cup semi generali haching - vfb friedrichshafen --- just breathtaking, mostly good volleyball, full of emotions, extremely thrilling... thx dvl.tv!

Don't forget that laola1.tv showed a lot of champions league recently.

• Here in Brasil..if you dont cheer for Rexona or Fiansa...you only see your team when the game is against them!!!!!Is terible...well..not for me..cause I cheer for Rexona..hehe...but only in close tv...in paid tv...

Now...I think it will chow a little bit more from São CAetano...but till now only showed one game not being the ones against RExona and Fiansa

In Male...is the same thing..but with Cimed and Minas...

Another paid tv..show the Italian championship...one game for week..but...with delay of course...although when has Pesaro game sin Champions League they are showing live....cause...there is Zé Roberto and Jaque...so...but the ones from ITalian...usually only show teams that have Brasilains playing..so I can not almost never see Bergamo!!My favorite team!!!!Luckly...soem good frineds send me some games...and also have her to get it!!!=)

• :wall: It seems everybody is poor to watch volleyball on TV. Why ? :pinch:

I thought volleyball player especially female players are easy to be a pop idol. They are not as tall as basketball players and not as short as football player. They don't need to be trained muscularly and don't need to be tanned under sun except beach players. ;) Many of those girls can just put on bikinis to be a victoria secret angels.

And volleyball is a team sport and very international. That means there are many games and many stories which could be reported.

the only obstacle is the net height. But there are 2 liberos in new rule and setter can be a little short. So I think FIVB should do something to better promote volleyball. :hit:

• I am a superfans of volleyball. I like Italian volleyball very much. We cannot see volleyball match worldwide.

How can I watch the Italian match or others in the internet / Online TV?

Can anyone give me link?

Thanks! :white:

• Hi all of you,

In Holland is ,since a couple of weeks, every saturdaynight a "Match of the week", women and men volleybalgames,broadcasted on Sport 1,paytelevision,but also on http://www.volleybal.tv,
    For now only mengames were showing but 7 febr. there is Sliedrecht Sport-Dela Martinus,my favorit team. And I can see it at home!!!
    So , you can see Dutch volleybal on internet!!!

Marieke

• Hi all of you,

In Holland is ,since a couple of weeks, every saturdaynight a "Match of the week", women and men volleybalgames,broadcasted on Sport 1,paytelevision,but also on http://www.volleybal.tv,
    For now only mengames were showing but 7 febr. there is Sliedrecht Sport-Dela Martinus,my favorit team. And I can see it at home!!!
    So , you can see Dutch volleybal on internet!!!

Marieke

Only male volleyball? How about the female volleyball? Will you TV station broadcast European Cup?

• Poland is a paradise for volleyball.You have 4/5 matches at live (some even in HD!) in every match day, there is the national Cup Final Four, every World League matches (most of them at live), every match of Polish clubs in the international cups + some games of other teams + naturally most of important women's competition you can see in TV.Even 2nd league in avalaible in a local TV stations.
    I wish all volleyball fans the same.

For users from Spain:
    I have some friends in Spain and I know that there are some matches at http://www.populartv.net/index.php/ and whole recorded matches are avalaible at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBzHKo7y9OM for example.

The point is that in most countries TV hates it but in many cases the internet loves it :)

PS.
    I'm going to work in France a few months.Where on the internet I can find some matches of Pro A?

• in Israel we have 1 game a week live on national tv + national team games + european cup games, not like poland but still kinda good i guess to other countries

• Yeah, I gotta admit that we get very good volleyball coverage here in Poland. Of course such a crazy volleyball fan like me would still like more sometimes, but most of the time I'm happy with what we get.

Yeah, I gotta admit that we get very good volleyball coverage here in Poland. Of course such a crazy volleyball fan like me would still like more sometimes, but most of the time I'm happy with what we get.

That's the reason why we had attendance 236,960 at women's Eurovolley with average 5,151/match.I didn't saw women's championship tournament in basketball or handball with so big attendance.

in Israel we have 1 game a week live on national tv + national team games + european cup games, not like poland but still kinda good i guess to other countries

Israel is a basketball country so it's good to hear that there's a place for volleyball on israeli TV.

I know about some broadcasts from national leagues in Poland, Germany, Czech Repuplic, Slovakia, Russia, Italy, Estonia, Finland, Spain, France, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, the Netherlands and Serbia.What about other european countries?Probably there is not volleyball on TV in the United Kingdom but there was a rumour about broadcasts from polish league on british SKY SPORTS.

• That's the reason why we had attendance 236,960 at women's Eurovolley with average 5,151/match.I didn't saw women's championship tournament in basketball or handball with so big attendance.

Yeah, I guess right now volleyball seems to be the most popular women's team sport here in Poland. I couldn't be more happy about it :) Of course when it comes to men, soccer/football is still #1, but it's the volleyball players who are current world vice-champions and European champions!! :) I love the fact that my favorite sport is so popular in Poland!!
    PlusLiga started today - bring on those 4 matches a week!!! :)

• i would like to know if there s any way of getting my hands on matches from italian team perugia,

as a fan of kathleen weiss who played here in holland for a year would really like to see her play

So anyone????

i believe sky sport 2 italy has it but i cant get it here :super:

• tommorow Eurosport 2 will show Perugia vs Piacenza match :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Oh okay..after reading some posts, I guess volleyball broadcasting over here isn't as bad as I thought =P

Umm we get one or two Italian league games each week. Of course they're never live if there's some "major" football thing going on..
    All the major international competitions (world league, grand prix etc.) are aired.
    And all the Asian competitions too. I also happened to stumble across the champions league finals when it aired, so I'm looking forward to this season's finals :]

But it sucks that women's volleyball doesn't get broadcasted as much and men's.
    Since I don't pay as much attention to women's volleyball than men's, that would probably change once I get a chance to watch it on TV more often :]

Oh and people who live in Poland are lucky.. :'(

• In GB you need access to sky sports and eurosports, put it this way, we were luck the BBC showed the Olympic volleyball :mad:

still come london 2012, it will be Live as i will be there :drink: :woohoo: