Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Tocko will leave VBC Volero Zurich ?
    Where she will go ?
    :)

• Lindsey Berg will be having a knee surgery after the Beijing and will take a one-year off from volleyball.

I this is a bit off topic, but...
    Gosh,I had read Lindsey Berg will be having a knee injury after Beijing! I was going to ask for psych evaluations for me as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(And I really envy turkish league... ours is so bad :( )

• I this is a bit off topic, but...
    Gosh,I had read Lindsey Berg will be having a knee injury after Beijing! I was going to ask for psych evaluations for me as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah thanks Lothie i just realized my post went a bit offtopic. :lol:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• I this is a bit off topic, but...

ı always envy italian league,now it is your turn lothie :lol:

• NATALİA HANİKOĞLU is in BEŞİKTAŞ/İSTANBUL... :win: :cup: :drink:

• Eda Erdem's going to play in Fenerbahçe İstanbul this year.

http://www.fenerbahce.org/fb2008/detay.asp?ContentID=12676

good choise for eda.now fenerbahçe is more powerful.ı think eda's transfer new is more important than even spasojeviç...

• Rikka Lehtonen will play for Riso Scotti Pavia

• I am not really familiar with how the contract system works. Is is the same for all players that they sign one year contracts to play for clubs? Can they sign more than one year to play for clubs? Thanks. :thumbsup:

• Yes, they can, although 1-year and 2-year contracts are the most common. There are also 1+1 year contracts, which means that after you've done one year of contract, you can do the second one too if both sides are satisfied. There are all kinds of contracts, actually. :)
    Although there are some limitations, young players cannot sign particularly long-term contracts I think. That was the case with Gamova, she had a really long contract with Uralochka (9 years IIRC) but because she was underage when she signed it it was ruled to be a form of slavery and she was allowed to switch clubs.

• According to a German website Kathleen Weiß will play in Amstelveen, but it does not say if it is Dela Martinus or AMVJ...

? i thought she will play in Toledo....
    Which would be a better decision, cos the league is much stronger.
    If she really goes to Holland i dont see any sense in that.

• According to a German website Kathleen Weiß will play in Amstelveen, but it does not say if it is Dela Martinus or AMVJ...

I think it should be Dela Martinus,Cuz they lost their setter Kim Stealens

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I seriously hope she is signing with Martinus, we pretty much need all the help we can get after losing Flier, Kim Staelens, Stam. We lose so many players I don't even know our roster anymore, hehe. :S I could be wrong, but I don't even think Avital Selinger will coach Martinus this year.... ;(

Thanks Joana for information about the contracts. I guess the system is a little different than here in USA.

• Elena Shabovta will reinforce Eczacıbaşı-Zentiva Istanbul in the coming season.

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• Czech national Milada Spalová & Michaela Jelínková,Slovakia national Ivana Bramborová,Belgium national Jolien Wittock will go to VK Prostějov

• But as team manager I thought??

Yes,I found that she will be the team manager now .