Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Nati...can you record the matches of next season Turkeys league and tehm upload here???? ^^ ...It would be great if you can!!!

I ahve a firend that send me some matches of Spanish league...but he didn't send me anyone with Mamadova playing in Icaro....maybe on his next package...hehe

If u send Mammadova's matches.i'll record :P

ok.i'll try to record especially Grun :)

• If u send Mammadova's matches.i'll record

ok.i'll try to record especially Grun

Ok...as long Mammadova stays in Spanish championship!!hehehe

well..the finals is problably that he will sent me...and as soon as he does I upload here....

And thanks for your helping!!! ^^

• Although a lot of teams in Italy were wating Fabiana, the middle from Brasil sined with Rexona for one more season....while Sassá is moving to Finasa...

So...that open a spot for Sheilla and Mari coming back...

cause if you don't know...in Brasil has a system of ranking of the players...and can't have more than 3 players with the higer rank that is 7! And Sassá and Fabiana were the two players number 7 from last season...

I'm sad that Sassá is going to Finasa....but I'm happy with the possibility of Mari working with Bernardinho...she will grow a lot with him!!!!And also Sheilla....
    And the good thing is also that their are definetly not coming for money...cause Rexona would never had cash to fight with Italy or Turkey!!!!! :S

So if they come...is cause they want to grow as players...and this is going to be great for Brasil NT! :roll:

• Yeah...Turkey is becoming a strong league!!!

I hope someone can record the matches from the enxt season to upload here... ^^

I heard that Pesaro wants to get Piccinini and Fier...(I hope at least Picci don't leave Foppa...or I think I'll cry!!!! :( )

• Wowowooo turkish league is going to be really strong next years with players like Grun, Nikolic, Poljak, Aguero, Francia... and probably even more are going to sign there.

Regarding RC Cannes Ravva, Yaneva, Filipova, Fomina, Centoni and Rybaczewski will still be in the team next year.
    The two chinese player Dong and Zhang are going back to china.
    Elif Agca and Akiko Ino have contract for next year with cannes but they will certainly find an agreement to leave the team.
    I don't know if Nabila Chihab is staying or not.

Cannes sign 2 players that already played for the team. The setter Andrea Sieglova who played from 2002 to 2005 and the middle player Irina Polechtchouk who was "cannoise" last year. Both signed a 2 years contract.

Yan Fang is still searching for a good outside hitter and an other setter.

• Paula is staying in Finasa...

And Rexona-Ades signed with Joycinha....so I think is almost right that Sheilla and Mari won't come back...I think they will stay in Pesaro...
    Even with Bernardinho...is becoming hard to stop Finasa from winning this year Superliga...is sad...not cause they are gonna win...but cause from the begging we will know the champions...promisse of a boring Brasilian Superliga...

• Yeah...Turkey is becoming a strong league!!!

I hope someone can record the matches from the enxt season to upload here... ^^

I heard that Pesaro wants to get Piccinini and Fier...(I hope at least Picci don't leave Foppa...or I think I'll cry!!!! :( )

dear joanamss ı wouldn't like to make you cry but there are rumours in Turkey that Eczacıbaşı wants Piccinini and till now all the rumours about the transfers came true(Grün,Nikolic,Francia...) :whistle:

• Busto Arsizio signed the brazilian setter Fernandinha. There are rumors about Glinka playing there too, but I don't think so. Maybe Djerisilo, that will be great. But Busto has already Esko, Fernandinha and Buckova as foreigners. However Buckova hasn't signed yet.

Pesaro wants Flier and Picci, if Sheilla and Mari leave the team. There is already Wijnhoven there, so that will help Flier with language barriers.

Bergamo will be in trouble, because all their flag players leave the team or may leave the team. It's now sure that Grun, Poljak and Croce left. Probably Picci and Rosner will leave too. Some improbable rumors wants Gamova there.

Jesi will be coached by Dragan Nesic, probably together with his wife Neli Marinova. There is a very strong probability that Ognjenovic will be the next setter. Bown and Rinieri will stay there too. Someone talked about a possible return of Sokolova, but I highly doubt that.

Perugia will be in serious trouble. Marinova retires, Francia leaves, Gioli may leave for Odintsovo, Del Core for Cannes, Pachale I don't know.

Novara wants to have Anzanello, Cardullo, Skowronska and Osmokrovic staying there, and they may stay. Berg will leave and probably Valeskinha, Nnamanni and Popovic too.

Turlea stays in Sassuolo, she has already signed and next season she will play as an Italian (she lives in Italy 10 years and pays Italian taxes, so this grants her Italian citizenship). Vitez and Kozuch may leave, but Nucu may stay.

• It seems Rexona has run out of money and instead of hiring Sheilla and Mari they are hiring Joycinha and Fernanda Garay.

Anyway, forget about boredom Joana! Pinheiros seems to be investing heavily this season and they intend to hire Jaqueline, Walewska and Fofão. If these rumours were right, then Finasa and Pinheiros will be the strongest teams of Brazil's Superliga next year.

• PICCININI IS STAYING IN BERGAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Looks like she sign for three years with the team! And for a lot of Money....:lol:

Great news!!!!!
    But I'm very sad that maja Poljak will leave,so wonderful MB. ;( ;( ;(

• does bergamo have any economical problem? because they lose grun and poljak, and almost piccini :whistle:

• gioli is likely to leave for Odintsovo? why not Dinamo....

in Odintsovo, Merkulova plays an important role in MB position...after Gioli came, what would it be, they will fight for only 1 vacancy

the both attack perfectly, but merkulova doesnt follow the adversary's attacks efficiently, which is a fatal problem, while, Gioli with a height of 185cm doesnt seem quite enough for the giants fighting...

dont wanna miss either of them on court...lets see what it will be...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Nataliya Mammadova comes back to Azerrail?

Azerbaijani team volleyballer Nataliya Mammadova comes back to Volero to start negotiations about her status in team. As azerisport.com reports Mammadova may move to Spanish Ikaro or come back to Azerrail.

from azerisport.com

• Brasil...

Mari and Sheilla won't come back to Brasil!!!!!!
    The team that was after tehm, Rexona-Ades, signed today with the player Érika, that was in Brasil Telecom...and that for some many time defend Rexona shirt...is a coming back for her....

• Honestly, I always thought Mari and Sheilla wouldn't come back to Brazil... and I don't think they'd grow up as players in Brazilian League, which is not competitive...
    About Grun, I think it was time for her to leave Bergamo, she plays there for a lot of years, and I think that when a player is the symbol of a whole team, it's not good for her...

And about Rexona, bad, bad players going there. Bad. Lol... But they're still beating Finasa this season as well... :lol: