Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• It is look like they will have strong team in Bielsko-Biała again.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Ania Podolec in Asystel Novara

Is it official?

All I can say is WOW!!! :super:

I've read that Novara is trying to sign Feng or Fofao! :what: That will be awesome!!

Imagine Feng-Podolec, Osmokrovic-???, Anzanello-Paggi, Cardullo

• natalia mammadova is in türk telekom-ankara.with taismary aguero,bahar mert and maja poljak...:):):):)

• natalia mammadova is in türk telekom-ankara.with taismary aguero,bahar mert and maja poljak...:):):):)

Is it official.Because many times turkish teams wanted to transfer her.But they couldn't

• Is it official.Because many times turkish teams wanted to transfer her.But they couldn't

I don't know.but this news in most of links. for example http://www.voleybolmagazin.com…ask=view&id=4492&Itemid=1 or http://www.voleybolx.com/haberDetayMiddle.asp?ID=47 but in turkish....

• I don't know.but this news in most of links. for example http://www.voleybolmagazin.com…ask=view&id=4492&Itemid=1 or http://www.voleybolx.com/haberDetayMiddle.asp?ID=47 but in turkish....

No problem.I know turkish better than english :D

Thank u for news.I hope it is true.Aguero Mammadova together :thumbsup:

• wow... turkey league will be better than italy league :thumbup:

• wow... turkey league will be better than italy league :thumbup:

Yesss :D

Mammadova moved Turk Telecom

Azerbaijani team volleyballer Nataliya Mammadova came to an agreement with Turk Telecom. The price of transfer is secret now. She performed for Swiss Volero earlier.

Natalya Mammadova leaves for Turkey’s “Turk Telekom” Club

Leader of Azerbaijan’s volleyball team Natalya Mammadova may continue her career in Turkey.

APA-Sport agency reports that 24-year-old volleyball player accepted offer of “Turk Telekom” Club. Natalya Mammadova, who was chosen the strongest player of Europe in 2007, now plays for Swiss Volero. The member of the national team won gold medal of Swiss championship last season. Mammadova ranked the 2nd in the Spanish championship in “Ikaro Palma” Club.

I can't believe.Mu favourite players in tukish league :thumbsup:

I don't know which smile to use :D :thumbsup: :thumbup: :win:

:lol:

• Yesss :D

I'm sad, because I won't be able to watch those stars! ;( ;(

So, please, can somebody post the matches here in this forum? Or tell me if there is a free channel, where I can watch the matches? In this way I'll be more than happy! :rose:

• Now it's official: Ognjenovic will play in Jesi next season! :heart: :super: :drink:

Asystel hasn't officialized Podolec yet, I hope it will do soon. Fofao will play in Sao Caetano, the same team of Sheilla and Mari. So now, all efforts are to take Kun Feng. I think that will be difficult, but I hope it becomes real.

Maculewicz in Vakifbank together with Grun and Nikolic.

• So Suming up from Italy...

As samba said Ognjenovic will play for Jesi. Podolec has probably reached an agreement with Novara, but will turn 23 in October/November (can't remember) so there might be there some problems.

"Fofao will play for San Caetano" in my opinion is still absolutely doubtful...apart from this aren't Sheilla, Mari and Fofao all 7-point players???

Perugia has almost closed with the Dutch spiker, and it is most probably going to be Blom.

I was just considering that lately the ligue has been having more trouble is Spain...so many loss and no new players so far.

Any news from Russia?

• I'm so happy fo Maja!!!!!I hope she be very happy in Italy!!!!

I think will be good for her to work there...and also cause she will worh=k with a differnt coach and everything....

I'm happy to see Podolec in Italy too..althought I would prefer to see her in Bergamo!!!hehehehe

For the Fofão....is true...she is in São Caetano....Pedro...is true....they three are seven...but here in Brasil there is this rule...that only can have two players seven...but only if they are playing in Brasil....if the player is coming from outside....the team can have 3 players ranked seven.....so...since they theree are coming from out of the country...São Caetano can have them....

• Logan Tom is the player that ı most would like to watch in Turkey.ı hope a Turkish team can be intelligent to transfer such a great player.receiving,dig,strong serve very good in blocking and very strong spikes.what else could a player do?

• Logan Tom is the player that ı most would like to watch in Turkey.ı hope a Turkish team can be intelligent to transfer such a great player.receiving,dig,strong serve very good in blocking and very strong spikes.what else could a player do?

ı totally agree with you demir17,tom logan and osmokroviç are the players who ı want to see in our league very much...fenerbahçe needs a player like her.but ı heard they are interested in glinka now....