Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• turkish league very strong than italian league.we are very lucky because world star's playing our league.but I've get curious about spain league.
    there isn't transfer yet(outside tenerife)

• Walewska will play next season in Russia. She signed today with Zarechie Odintsovo and she will play in the same team both Sokolova and Merkulova play.

• Is it official? Wow, Turkey certainly is the biggest hit of the year. :)

Anybody knows where Djerisilo is going?

Yea, it s official and it s still wroten that Fenerbahce s trying 4 Glinka...

• Logan Tom is the player that ı most would like to watch in Turkey.ı hope a Turkish team can be intelligent to transfer such a great player.receiving,dig,strong serve very good in blocking and very strong spikes.what else could a player do?

Set? Just kidding. :D

Logan Tom changes teams every year and she has been to Brazil, Italy, Switzerland, Spain and Russia. It will only be a matter of time before she ends up in Turkey, I think. ;)

• Set? Just kidding. :D

Logan Tom changes teams every year and she has been to Brazil, Italy, Switzerland, Spain and Russia. It will only be a matter of time before she ends up in Turkey, I think. ;)

and She doesn't play in Japanese league (V-league).
    Her ex-USA coach TOSHI is in Japan now! Why don't you come to Japan,Logan :thumbsup:

• Is it official? Wow, Turkey certainly is the biggest hit of the year. :)

Anybody knows where Djerisilo is going?

ı am looking forward ALL STAR Match.it will be very amazing,ı am sure

• I ask again, how can we watch Turkish league? There must be a channel on satellite, right?

• D SPOR in the satellite Türksat 12652 Horizontal 22500.this channel broadcasts the Türkish League matches and TRT 3 another TV channel in Turkey broadcasted games of Eczacıbaşı and Türk Telekom in IECL 07-08 and probably will this season.TRT 3 is a channel which can be watched online in the web site of TRT(ı will inform you about it when there is a game in this channel) also FB TV broadcasts the games of Fenerbahçe Acıbadem and it can be watched online too in the web site of Fenerbahçe.(sorry for the late answer)

• Thank you very much DEMIR17!! :thumbsup: Next year Turkish League will be super!! I envy those who live in Istanbul. They can watch Eczacibasi, Vakifbank and Fenerbahce live every week. That's great!!!

I'm curious if next year Champions League will be won again by an Italian team, or a Turkish team will win? Which are the Turkish team which are going to participate? Italian are Pesaro, Perugia and Bergamo. Obviously a Russian team can win too (Dinamo Moscow or Odinstovo).

BTW Ingrid Visser in Leningradka Saint Petersburg.

• For now only Eczacıbaşı Zentiva seems to be participating in IECL but maybe a wild card can be given to Fenerbahçe Acıbadem or Türk Telekom or Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta.On one hand ı think Türk Telekom will be a better team compared to other two teams.(Bahar,Aguero,Poljak,Mammadova,Melis who is a very good Turkish outside hitter) on the other hand ı will be able to watch the games live in İstanbul if Fenerbahçe Acıbadem or Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta gets a wild card.CEV may not prefer Turkey this year cause last year two wild cards were given to Turkish Teams but they weren't succesful enough.

Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta is very good too with Grün,Nikolic,Maculevicz,Arzu,Elif,Gözde. Fenerbahçe Acıbadem's only transfer for now is Spasojevic and ı heard Korotenko and Guliyeva will play next year too(ı think this is not official yet) if they have some other good players like De Carne,Logan Tom,Togut,Glinka...Fenerbahçe may be another strong team in the league.Unfortunately apart from these four teams,no other team made a big transfer in Türkish League.ı hope Beşiktaş and Dyo Karşıyaka makes us some nice surprises too.
    (BTW samba player if you happen to visit İstanbul one day ı happily accompany you watching some good volleyball :thumbsup: )

• eczacibasi, telekom and vakif's transfers are better but fenerbahçe's fans makes hard to play in their place.i had to close tv voice while watching fb- eczacibasi matches.

• (BTW samba player if you happen to visit İstanbul one day ı happily accompany you watching some good volleyball :thumbsup: )

:win: :thumbsup: That will be great!!! I hope one day I'll visit Istanbul (it must be a beautiful city)!!

Other news: Fiorin signed for Cannes and Renatinha goes to a Japanese team. Regla Bell stays in Hotel Cantur.

Now it is official: Podolec will play in Novara :thumbsup: .

• Odintsovo wants Aguero???

Sokolova and Aguero together? :thumbsup: Plus Walewska and Merkulova? :thumbsup:

WOW!!!

• Aguero signed Turk Telekom for 2 years, so i dont think she ll go !!

• Cannes Will have an interesting team next year.

Ravva, Fomina, Centoni, Yaneva, Filipova, Rybaczewski and Ino are staying in the team.

Cannes sign 5 players :
    Sieglova and Polechtchouck (they already played in cannes) signed for 2 years
    Fiorin also for 2 years.
    Laura Ong, a young french libero

And the best for the end... Karine Salinas is back!!!

With a starting six like this one
    Salinas/Centoni, Ravva/Polechtchouk, Yaneva/ Fiorin or Rybaczewski and Fomina or Ino libero the team will be really competitive.