Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Do you know the big suprise of Perugia?? Who will play there?? I know Glinka Togut Kim but who else??? I think Perugia won't win the Champions League 08/09. I wish it for Glinka because she has never won the CHL.

Perugia with Glinka, Swieniewicz, Togut, Staelens, Dushkyevich, Crisanti and Arcangeli can win the Champions League. ;)

The problem is that it is not sure those players will play in Perugia.

• Perugia with Glinka, Swieniewicz, Togut, Staelens, Dushkyevich, Crisanti and Arcangeli can win the Champions League. ;)

The problem is that it is not sure those players will play in Perugia.

That would be a nice line up :D A team i would support for sure in the CL
    what ive just realized and yes im so late is that skowronska is really going to play for pesaro... Maybe i was just hoping that im dreaming and having a nightmare :lol:
    I really dont know why but i dont like Pesaro ?( eventhough guiggi, fürst and ferretti are playing there... and now even Kasia... Uff
    Im curious how this relationship between Pesaro and me will develope during the season :lol:

• Rumor I think :P Dorota played in Perugia for many years and is one of the most famous players of this club. Therefore now she is a natural contender to play in Despar. In my opinion it's rather improbably that she will play in Perugia :)

• pelin çelik(setter in turkish national team) in DYO KARŞIYAKA/İZMİR.DYO KARŞIYAKA's trainer Emanuele Sbano...

• Ozlem Ozcelik left from Fenerbahce Acibadem Sport Clup Istanbul and she signed contract with Turk Telekom ANKARA

Ozlem Ozcelik:
    Age 36
    Birth Date 01.01.1972
    Hometown ISTANBUL
    Languages TURKISH
    Position Middle-blocker
    Height 191 cm
    Weight 73 kg
    Spike 315 cm
    Block 309 cm

Volleyball career
    Club debut PINAR TUBORG
    Actual Club D.MOSCOW

Personal
    Hobbies

Favourites Books: ACTION
    Food: MEXICA FOOD
    Movie: WAR
    Music: PET SHOP BOYS

• Actual Club D.MOSCOW

Actual Club:Türk Telekom Ankara :thumbup:
    Türk Telekom line-up probably will be Bahar-Poljak-Özlem or Nilay-Mammadova,Melis,Aguero and Funda(L)

• TÜRK TELEKOM ANKARA is wonderful team in europe.
    bahar mert is best setter in europe(with elonora lo lianco)
    maja poljak is best middle blocker in europe(and some blocker)
    taismary aguero and natalia mammadova are best scorer and best spiker...
    funda bilgi is best libero in turkey(with gülden and nihan)

• is it official?

yes.it's official.

• she is young,but very talented player...she were captain of our young NT.yağmur were playing with eczacıbaşı,but she always sit on the bench so she go to Beşiktaş from eczacıbşı and has a great season for her.
    she has good servise and she is good at receiving.ı believe she will improve herself in aguere

• she is young,but very talented player...she were captain of our young NT.yağmur were playing with eczacıbaşı,but she always sit on the bench so she go to Beşiktaş from eczacıbşı and has a great season for her.
    she has good servise and she is good at receiving.ı believe she will improve herself in aguere

Ok, here she will be near Nesli (I don't know if they are friends) but Tenerife Marichal plays very near to Aguere (5 km more or less). Aguere is the other team of the island and they have been subchampion of Cup in 2006/07.

• Danielle Scott to Castellana Grotte!! :thumbsup:

Sanja Aleksovska from Macedonia will be new setter for Chieri together with Bojana Radulovic from Serbia.

• Ok, here she will be near Nesli (I don't know if they are friends) but Tenerife Marichal plays very near to Aguere (5 km more or less). Aguere is the other team of the island and they have been subchampion of Cup in 2006/07.

ı wanted more turkish player go to spain or italy ..so they can develop and come back turkey more expeirenced

• ı wanted more turkish player go to spain or italy ..so they can develop and come back turkey more expeirenced

Don't worry, Demir17 :D
    With the players that are transfering to Turkey, soon the Italian league will be shitty :P