Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• hmm interesting that some pretty well known players go to greece... actually a league i was never paying attention to :lol:

Olympiakos and Panathinaikos are spending a lot of money! I should be able to upload some matches this year especially from these two clubs.

• Glinka take break till December and if she get pregnant break will be longer and we probably wont see her anywhere this season but if she doesnt she will continued to play but no one know where :) there's some rumors she will join Perugia later on but i dont know if it's true. and i really hope she dont definitly finish with NT :) it would be cool to see her with ECH gold medal in POland :cup: <dreaming>

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I hope that she will still play for the Polish NT after having birth (if she will be pregnant). :roll: A Euro medal will be good! :thumbsup:

• ı dont which club,but ı heard she would play in russian league :whistle:

• Bryn Kehoe has graduated from Stanford University and signed with VBC Biel-Bienne club this season.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Ogonna Nnamani in Galatasaray.

Good transfer. Galatasaray will play for 5th place with Nnamani and Krismanovic. This team can't be champion this season. Because this team is very new. Galatasaray team in 2nd league last season. But GS (Galatarasay) has got very good squad. GS must to aim to 5th place and GS' rival: Fenerbahce Acibadem, Besiktas JK and Dyo Karsiyaka.

• She's still in Belgrade, but in a different club. ;) She's playing for Crvena Zvezda (Red Star) now.

:rose: ...Thank Joana....I was surprise to not see her there yesterday...hehe....I was thinkin g that she might had left the country....tp play in other league...but is explaied now..hehe...Hvala! ^^

• List of names, countries, positions on people who will play for Foppapedretti Bergamo.
    Is Picci now their captain????

• what is the problem??? where will neslihan play?