Request: RUS 1-3 BRA (29-27/14-25/25-27/22-25) WCH2006

• Justyna...or somebody...help me...I'd like this match....please...
    This is a great match...because...
    The Godina's serve "destroyied" the Brazil's receive...
    Fabiana and Merkulova fights to each other...
    ...............etc.......

Can any help me???????????

• Elisa, I have been waiting for you....

• Elisa, do U have this game ?

• siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• Don't is the final that Russia beat Brazil 3-2...but is the match of pool F...12-11-2006..that Brazil beat Russia 3-1...that Lyuba is missing of the match because a lesion...
    Russia: Borodakova, Godina, Safronova, Gamova, Merkulova, Akulova and the libero Kryuckova.....
    Do you understand me?

• Borodakova, I know what I post. It's the final match.

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• This topic as stated is asking for the game where Russia and Brazil fought during the preliminaries.

Not finals but PRELIMINARIES.

Posting the Finals for the World Championship is nonsense because it was already posted in the past. If you want to post this game again, feel free to open your own topic and post there as much as you want.

You are confusing our board readers!

We want the Preliminary game where Merkulova and Fabian fought.
    Thank you for posting it again for us but we need a different game.
    Intiendes!!??!

• Sory, it's my fault. :oops: I was thinking about the final match all the time beacue Justyna asked me to post her this match.

I have also this preliminary match but I have to post another so it will take me a few days before I share it.

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• Grzesk, can U post the match in here?

• Yes, of course, but in a few days.

• Ok...I'm waiting for your upload...I love the matches between Brazil and Russia....thanks

• siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• Grskiekz....sorry for write wrong your name....thanks very much for the match....I'm downloading it...
    You're wonderful

• Ok, Grzesiek, thank you so much. It was a great and "nervous" game. I didn't remember of Godina showing your army against the Brazilian players in the 3rd set. I never remembered of a Russian volleyball player making some "scenes" to instigate the adversaries. But, Godina and Merkulova, I guess, received instructions to this. It was sensible the ausence of Sokolova: the heart of this Russian team!

• Grserskei....sorry for the wrong write your name....can u post the part 2 on another site?....the sendspace is very bory in my location..:(