Volley Ball couple?

• Facundo Conte and Helena Havelkova :heart: :rose:

OMG

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Well, considering that Helena once was together with Guidetti she definitely is better off with Facundo :D

:white:

How long ago Helena was together with Guidetti? Considering Helena is still only 23 years old...

• I heard that Guidetti is real casanova :whistle: mathias do you know who else he was together wiith before?

• :white:

How long ago Helena was together with Guidetti? Considering Helena is still only 23 years old...

I don't know exactly, but it's already some time ago, I think in 2009 or so...

I heard that Guidetti is real casanova :whistle: mathias do you know who else he was together wiith before?

I don't know exactly but I also heard that he was together with at least one other player before Havelkova (but I can't remember who...)

• I didnt know about Havelkova with Guidetti.

I know for sure that Helena dated Marco Paglialunga, he was assistent coach in Novara and season 2009/2010 he stayed a while as coach after Pedulla was fired. So I know for sure during this time they were dating. Helena was all the time in Novara visiting him.

• I didnt know about Havelkova with Guidetti.

Me too, it was shocking

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• :what: Oh my goooooood Havelkova and Guidetti

this news got me a heart stroke !!! unbelievable. sooo life is full of surprises :lol: :lol:

I know that Ze Roberto was in love with Costagrande. Some were saying that here ?!

• :what: Oh my goooooood Havelkova and Guidetti

this news got me a heart stroke !!! unbelievable. sooo life is full of surprises :lol: :lol:

I know that Ze Roberto was in love with Costagrande. Some were saying that here ?!

It was not Ze Roberto but Angelo Vercesi ,and the girl was not Costagrande but somebody else. See what happens when people start gossiping? :lol:

• It was not Ze Roberto but Angelo Vercesi ,and the girl was not Costagrande but somebody else. See what happens when people start gossiping? :lol:

I guess it was Guiggi.

• Talking about players + coaches, coach of German team Rote Raben Vilsbiburg Guillermo Gallardo is together with ex-NT player Nadja Jenzewski. She played in this team until last season, this year she officially takes a break to recover from injuries but I think also because of the relationship to him.

• Lucia Crisanti and Jiri Kovar

• Congratulations Angelina :flower: So we have Angelina Hübner now :lol: Do women in Germany prefer to use their husbands surname?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Zhou Suhong (former Chinese women's NT player) and Tang Miao (former Chinese men's NT player) divorced.
    But it's not a break-up. After Tang had an accident and became paralyzed in 2007, his wife, Zhou, has been taking care of him wholeheartedly. They made an appointment, if Tang could not fully recover in 5 years, they would divorce. Now they're still living together like a family, and they regard each other as brother and sister.