Volley Ball couple?

• But are you guys sure Piano and Vettori are together? I kmow they are good friends and they work together for a radio program.. but nothing more than that..

I wish there were more facts and less suppositions. It's a delicate topic to talk about.

We don't even know if they are out (not sure if this is the right word) to their families.

It's just their business, after all.

• Ramon Martinez Gion announced that he is gay. He also said that this is taboo in countries like Greece and Turkey so he has decided not to speak about it when he was there.

• Sometimes I feel like I'm a gay guy stuck in a straight girls body :lol::lol: just kidding of course.

Fag hag is probably what they call my kind...

It saddens me that people are not comfortable to express themselves as they are in these regions but I completely understand why they would not of course. Everyday we can work on changing people's mindsets little by little:drink: positivity and love will win in the end as always.

• His interview is such a big blow of fresh air.

The way he came out to his mom was pretty nice. Like he said, being LGBT+ in the Netherlands isnt a big deal.

And I found it hilarious that he explained his teammamtes how Grindr works :D Of course he couldnt do that in Turkey or Greece.

http://www.leparisien.fr/sport…rs-26-02-2019-8020347.php

• Gion was playing in PAOK and in these teams the fans are soccer fans so it was very difficult to say that he is gay.

Also in Greece there is noone open LGBT athlete. Although is seems Vasilantonaki didnt hide that had a reletionship with Arrighetti.

• Another new photo of these two.

• Kasia Skorupa gave very exhaustive interview (for the first time that she gave such interview) related to her private life. This interview is aftermath of her well-known picture with Paola Egonu. Not everyone who is close to sport/volleyball knew this fact, so it was shocking for some people in Poland.

Going back to the business, Kasia said one thing that shocked me, I will quote it (sorry, I used google translator, because there is too many to write):

What is this discrimination?

I can not say that because I would have trouble. This is discrimination in itself, I just have fears about it.

Are you the only volleyball-lesbian in Poland?

Certainly not. I know a lot of girls who are homosexual, but they will not admit it. They do not decide to talk about it because of discrimination. They know that then there will be unpleasant consequences, so they assume that it is better not to say something. I do not criticize it because I know that feeling. This is the individual case of each person.

What are the unpleasant consequences?

Financial and image losses that the sponsor will withdraw, will eventually throw you out of the club. The way will be found. I know people who can not say about their homosexuality because they are afraid of losing their place in their national representations. There is an agent in the volleyball who announced that he would prepare a list of lesbians and bisexuals. I ask for what purpose ?! It is pathology. Discrimination, after all, does not only include athletes, but also ordinary people. I have a friend who works in a corporation. Because he has a homophobe boss, he hides his orientation, because if the boss found out, he would let her go.

• Kudos to Kasia for even finding the courage to speak up about this issue! <3 Young (Polish) lesbian girls now have someone to look up to/to idolize and this will help us improve tomorrows!:drink:

• Kudos to Kasia for even finding the courage to speak up about this issue! <3 Young (Polish) lesbian girls now have someone to look up to/to idolize and this will help us improve tomorrows!:drink:

She's really brave. I still remember one of my friend from Poland committed suicide after his coming out wasn't "successful". His parents background are strict Chatolic. I still remember how he called me at 3am (Indonesian time) and cried all his suffering. And it was the last time we called because the next day I received news about his suicide. It's a heart breaking moment.

• She's really brave. I still remember one of my friend from Poland committed suicide after his coming out wasn't "successful". His parents background are strict Chatolic. I still remember how he called me at 3am (Indonesian time) and cried all his suffering. And it was the last time we called because the next day I received news about his suicide. It's a heart breaking moment.

:( my condolences to you. Thats horrible and oh so heartbreaking.

• according to some Olympiakos' fans Hippe is having a relationship with a german basketball player, but its not her only boyfriend. In 2016-2017 they were rumors about Hippe and a water polo player of Olympiakos. Last year maybe he was with the MB of Olympiakos Giorgos Petreas.

Yesterday PAOK (men's team)came to Athens to play against Olympiakos and after the match Hippe and the MB of PAOK Okolic went to a "club" and today they ate together breakfast and then they went to the city center. I dont know if he is her boyfriend but even if they are only friends it is very good because Olympiakos and PAOK are having bad relationships and after the match even worse.

• Lol this sounds like an episode of the soap opera Beautiful. :rolll:

I heard she was in a relationship with Marcus Bohme, but I may be wrong 'cause I'm not really into this gossip stuff. :/

How is it even possible that Petreas is not married yet? He's like the Zaytsev of Greece. I always imagined the girls acting like groupies and throwing their bras on court when he plays. He's probably the most handsome volleyball player of the world. :lol:

• Lol this sounds like an episode of the soap opera Beautiful. :rolll:

I heard she was in a relationship with Marcus Bohme, but I may be wrong 'cause I'm not really into this gossip stuff. :/

How is it even possible that Petreas is not married yet? He's like the Zaytsev of Greece. I always imagined the girls acting like groupies and throwing their bras on court when he plays. He's probably the most handsome volleyball player of the world. :lol:

I think that Okolic is better than Petreas (for Hippe). Petreas was in reletionship with an OH from Cyprus but they deleted all their pictures.

• I will write it here, since I don't really know where to post it..

Leo Lo Bianco will soon become mother for the first time :heart: all the best to her and her boyfriend :love: my heart is full of joy <3