Volley Ball couple?

• This is like that one secret that EVERYONE knew but no one really TALKED about it. I followed the story line and it was heartbreaking to see how Mari took the relationship failure so hard that it affect her performance. Sheilla went on to become one of the greats and Mari fell into oblivion. But I guess both of them are happy with their own lives now. Sheilla has her babies and Mari is living her life. Kinda wish these 2 will be on the same court again, playing for the same team or against each other,

• Yes, but is she more disgusting than Ognjenović? :dance6:

What

the

hell

is this comparison?

I mean...did you even think about what you said? Or even read yourself?

I simply do not see any relation between both subjects. Your main goal here was to attack a Brazilian player because saishuu was talking about Maja before. Sorry, no one likes Fernanda Venturini, so we just don't care that you or anyone find her disgusting. On the other hand, you care a lot about anyone talking about any Serbian player, because they are probably perfect to your eyes, right?

At least she was ALWAYS a classy player inside the court and won so many awards...did you know that she was elected one of the best 4 players in the 20th century?!

• Uhm. I just found it funny that he trashed two famous setters within a couple of days. Nothing more, nothing less. And please, I was the one attacking Venturini? :rolll::rolll::rolll: Jesus Christ. And you have the nerve to talk to someone about reading comprehension.

There really is no point in posting on this trainwreck on a board anymore.

• Uhm. I just found it funny that he trashed two famous setters within a couple of days. Nothing more, nothing less. And please, I was the one attacking Venturini? :rolll::rolll::rolll: Jesus Christ. And you have the nerve to talk to someone about reading comprehension.

There really is no point in posting on this trainwreck on a board anymore.

You know you only said that because he is a Brazilian. This forum is xenophobic since as far as I remember.

• tenor.gif?itemid=10294651

I'm not mad, though. Paranoia is a real bitch. It can be managed, though.

I'm sure you know this. Please find some help. Thanks!

• I continue to be amazed by how little it takes for a fight to break out around here.

• https://esporte.uol.com.br/vid…mido-04020C9A3370CCB16326

So Fernanda Venturini has just confirmed in this interview that Sheila and Mari were couple.

The way she expressed herself about the whole theme in this interview was just not morally right in my opinion. Mari and Sheila were the ones who should talk about it one day if they decided to do so, not her.

I don't know Portuguese,but if what you described was true, I feel so disappointed in her. Talking other personal life especially related to sensitive issue was immoral.

• There's a marked difference between male and female homosexual relationships when it comes to acceptance but you still have to respect the privacy of the couple if they wanted to keep it private even if it was in the past.

That's just insensitive coming from Venturini.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• You know you only said that because he is a Brazilian. This forum is xenophobic since as far as I remember.

How come such an international forum could be xenophobic?🤔

I think you misunderstood Joana, she just referred to the discussion in the other thread with a funny way.

• I continue to be amazed by how little it takes for a fight to break out around here.

You're surprised that someone would not appreciate being accused of hating an entire nation based on completely nothing? Well, don't be.

Being associated with chauvinistic sentiments of any kinds is something I do NOT take lightly, and the only other time I've been this openly rude to another poster (which I fully own up) is when crovolley did something similar last year.

But regardless of this pointless discussion, it is increasingly clear to me that I no longer fit in on this board, for a number of reasons.

• How come such an international forum could be xenophobic?🤔

I think you misunderstood Joana, she just referred to the discussion in the other thread with a funny way.

Naaah, Joana was coming for me because I came for Ognjenovic and her behavior. It's okay though, it's not like I didn't expect something like this to happen when I said what I said, especially here. 8o

• But regardless of this pointless discussion, it is increasingly clear to me that I no longer fit in on this board, for a number of reasons.

:wavy:

• How come such an international forum could be xenophobic?🤔

It was not in a funny way. She cleared wanted to have some fight. She knew that. But now she can't handle her own dicussion. There was no need to compare Maja to Fernanda Venturini, because the subjects were very very very much different

• Naaah, Joana was coming for me because I came for Ognjenovic and her behavior. It's okay though, it's not like I didn't expect something like this to happen when I said what I said, especially here. 8o

Just to make one thing clear - that had nothing to do with Ognjenović. I just found it funny (in the real sense of that word, nothing negative) how you went for the jugular of two players, incidentally, both legendary setters, in such short time. I would have acted the same had it been any other player instead of Ognjenović. Defending the honour of my favourite players (which Maja, as much as I like and admire her actually isn't) is not a matter of life or death to me. Yes, I wanted to tease you a little bit - because I actually like you as a poster and thought it wouldn't be a big deal! - but my intention was most certainly not to start a fight. If I had known it would come down to this, I wouldn't have said anything. But, it's better to have some things out in the open.

And that's really all I have to say about this.

• JoanaBG remember when this same user called Egonu and Skorupa's relationship disgusting ? That's why I called him out on that. He disrespects women and say they are trash all the time.

These same 2 users just attacked me last week as they are always wanting to pick a fight.

Yhey are still bitter that Serbia won Silver at their home soil while the Brazilians were watching it on TV, absorbent more bitter that Serbia kicked them out of the WCH.

Don't let these 2 bully mean girls get to you.

• It was not in a funny way. She cleared wanted to have some fight. She knew that. But now she can't handle her own dicussion. There was no need to compare Maja to Fernanda Venturini, because the subjects were very very very much different

Sidney, I like you as a forum user and we are on the same page in a lot of discussion but this time I really don't get why you get so offended:what: Joana was obviously teasing with a funny way ( I love her sense of humor by the way). Although she is Serbian I have never thought she was being unfairly fanatic about Serbian players. Life would be very hard if you take any glimpse of opposing idea as an insult and believe that the person says this just because he hates Brazilians:white:

• You never miss any chance to exacerbate every single discussion, do you?😒

• You're surprised that someone would not appreciate being accused of hating an entire nation based on completely nothing? Well, don't be.

Being associated with chauvinistic sentiments of any kinds is something I do NOT take lightly, and the only other time I've been this openly rude to another poster (which I fully own up) is when crovolley did something similar last year.

But regardless of this pointless discussion, it is increasingly clear to me that I no longer fit in on this board, for a number of reasons.

Actually I was surprised that someone would accuse someone of hating an entire nation based on completely nothing. I thought your reaction was justified.