Volley Ball couple?

• Well, I would like to apologize for my behavior towards Joana :heart: and some other users. I think I might have exaggerated. So I'm sorry. However I still think that sometimes this forum can be really mean to South Americans, Asians, and other non-European people.

Regarding rbdfabio/pope/whatever, I'm not making any comments because I just don't care about him.

Sorry for all the off topic and let's go back to the volleyball couple discussion.

I hope Matthias thinks I'm one of the users with some brain left <3

:offtopic:

• Subtlety and humor are very very difficult on the Internet

• Well, I will just leave this pic full of love. It's Douglas Souza with his boyfriend. They've been together for a couple of years now.

I hope we have more gay players in Brazilian NT and overall playing volleyball in top teams and NTs.

• this forum can be really mean to South Americans, Asians, and other non-European people

:!:

• https://www.tapatalk.com/group…3419710-s35800.html?amp=1

Here is a thread about lesbian volleyball players and has more than 30.000 posts. I couldnt imagine that there people who care so much about lesbian players.

One male beach volleyball player wrote on an youtube comment that Lyod is his girlfriend. I was suprised because i knew that Lyod was with Vale before some years. Then i remembered this thread. Lyod after Vale was with Jovana Stefanovic but after that she is with a guy.

• lol

'Plak literally likes everything Egonu posts, there is more to their relationship I think :))'

'I think she and Carlini are more close after Skorupa or Plak and Carlini'

They even have a local Crovolley (XD just kidding ofc) but they only talk of Arighetti...:rolll::rolll:

And I am just 2 pages in, I thought this forum could be bad :P They gossip everything and nothing to death there and have some fights too lol not to mention they think everyone is in love with everyone I'm actually dead :'D

• I too read only 2 pages and it was so stupid.

• hahahahahahahah

Riley is the boyfriend of Llyod and someone posted that he must stop posting photos with her because Jole is jealous and cant play good.

Riley likes the photos Vale and Jole who are the ex girlfriends of his girlfriend. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Today I was feeling in a good mood to come back to the forum. Dunno, maybe the Easter mood influence was a part of this feeling...

I logged in and I found people fighting in the volleyball couples topic, with Fabio desperately trying to be part of the discussion, thirsty of drama.

videotogif_2018_0.gif

• Today I was feeling in a good mood to come back to the forum. Dunno, maybe the Easter mood influence was a part of this feeling...

I logged in and I found people fighting in the volleyball couples topic, with Fabio desperately trying to be part of the discussion, thirsty of drama.

videotogif_2018_0.gif

Welcome back! Don't leave so quick next time, your absence increased the amount of Fabio per person 😂

• That thread is a joke.

Lack of reality, Lack of evidence and Full of fantasy.