Volley Ball couple?

• https://mobile.twitter.com/er_…tatus/1124252029130551296

Murathan Kisal, a Turkish MB who played for Tokat Belediye in the last season, proposed to Sinead Jack in Japan after the match. Murathan also played for Galatasaray in the past. I had no idea they were together.

I used to find him hot but with that man bun, no way, Jose.

well, at least from the back, he looks like a huge, beefy bear of a man... i'd fuck him.

• Please, control your hormones guys :sos:

• Like but Ebrar and her girlfriend are literally goals though, they are sooooo cute together. :heart:

• Melissa Vargas tied the knot some days ago. Congrats Melissa! :flower:

Her wife is also cuban.

• Some puertorican couples:

Andrea Rangel and Jamille Torres (She played for Changas de Naranjito this season and he was the coach).

Yarimar Rosa and Edgardo Goas

Raymariely Santos and Jessie Colon

Karina Ocasio and Ulises Maldonado

Facundo Imhoff gave and interview where he said that he's openly gay now and It improved his career, 'cause he couldn't separate any longer his personal and professional life.

• Kacper Piechocki (Libero of Polish NT and Skra Bełchatów) and Anna Korabiec (Libero of ŁKS Łódź, Polish champion) got engaged. Wish them all the best! Libero power!

• Kacper Piechocki (Libero of Polish NT and Skra Bełchatów) and Anna Korabiec (Libero of ŁKS Łódź, Polish champion) got engaged. Wish them all the best! Libero power!

sorry for the OT, but can you tell me, how is kacper pronounced? i'd have thought it should be written kasper????

• Congrats to her and her wife.

Sorry for my ignorance, as far as I know, Cuba scrapped their same sex marriage law last year. Has it been changed? Where did they get married?

Im sorry, I dont know exactly where they got married. I might be wrong, but I think the wedding was in France.

• In Polish, like in other Slavic languages, "c" = ts. So, it's pronounced "Katsper". Just like Brankica is "Brankitsa", not "Brankicka".

And for example in Poland journalists use two different types of transcript from cyrillic. So on polish websites you can find: Elitsa Vasileva or Elica Wasilewa :D

• Just like Brankica is "Brankitsa", not "Brankicka"

Wow. Who knew. This changes my whole outlook on her :rolll:

• In Polish, like in other Slavic languages, "c" = ts. So, it's pronounced "Katsper". Just like Brankica is "Brankitsa", not "Brankicka".

Ivana is Ivanka also as well? I thought I heard someone pronounce it so recently, don´t remember the context.