Volley Ball couple?

• Isabelle Haak and Victor Nielsen, a volleyball player (setter) for the Swedish male NT and Sollentuna at club level.

It's not nice to say, but she honestly seems physically stronger than him...:rolll:

• Nothing, just a little joke. Might be in bad taste, but I never said I was a saint.;)

• Kim definitely come across as at least bi, which is totally fine. Her and Nootsara will make a very cute couple. It seems that there are a lot of gay players in Thailand and Brazil NT.

I wonder why people think she's gay. She has always been that close with her best friends(Fabiana, Mari, Nootsara,Natalia,Yang...). And I know her ex boyfriend and She has been saying that Korean actor Jo Insung is the ideal type since she was a high school student.

• I wonder why people think she's gay. She has always been that close with her best friends(Fabiana, Mari, Nootsara,Natalia,Yang...). And I know her ex boyfriend and She has been saying that Korean actor Jo Insung is the ideal type since she was a high school student.

Not going into the entire "is Kim gay or not" debacle, but using the "ideal type" argument is kinda bogus because who (and I'm only considering famous/popular people here) in their right mind would give an interview in Korea disclosing their ideal type as someone of same gender? They'd probably be blacklisted on the spot.

• Kim also said she hoped the Fenerbahçe leader would get her a Turkish husband, which is the only way she'd stay in FB :lol:

Btw she could still be BIsexual, that is a thing you know, I don't think Kim is gay bcs I saw her flirt with men many times before, but that also doesn't mean she is straight immediately and who knows.

• Does this mean they officially come out? Anyway, bless them. They always look great together.

• Does this mean they officially come out? Anyway, bless them. They always look great together.

Is it really a comeout? He refers him as brother:white::teach:

• In the post he's talking about his web radio project (Brodo di becchi) done with Vettori. I don't know if it can be considered a coming out.. :whistle:

• Kevin Le Roux and Cursty Jackson got married. Congrats to them!