Volley Ball couple?

• Based on what evidence do you assume she is heterosexual then come here and question us?

I wonder if this is the same user who once claimed KYK was “100%” heterosexual lol

I'm just curious about the reasons why KYK might not be straight:whistle: Just guess? Since her debut, she has been saying that Korean actor Jo In-sung is her ideal type, and that she said she had dated a boyfriend much shorter than her. In a phone call with Pyo Seung-joo on YouTube Live, Kim was embarrassed when Pyo asked "Are you doing well with that guy?" to hear that. She might be bisexual or else.. but I think she is just striaght.

• Based on what evidence do you assume she is heterosexual then come here and question us?

I wonder if this is the same user who once claimed KYK was “100%” heterosexual lol

Honestly am I the only one who doesn't even believe in any of these labels per se. I feel like anyone could fall in love with anyone, sure there are preferences and sure for some people that might be 99%, I'm of opinion that part of that is because of what we learn from our environment as well. She could be someone that generally dates guys and still have dated Nootsara :whistle: If we wanna put a label on it that'd make her (possibly) bisexual or pansexual but it's 2021 y'all, who cares. Let people gossip :rolll:

Based on what evidence do you assume she is homosexual? Other than gossips?:aww:

• Oh God If my ex dates with my friend 2months after We split I would kill them both.

Folie and Pietrini were friend and David met Elena trough Folie. And now they are dating. It is to soon.
    Poor my girl;(

De Gennaro is liking almost all last Pietrini photo but the last one, no.

• Look at Folie instagram story. It looks like Sylla and Adams are together.

• They could be just close friends. Wishing someone a Happy Valentine's Day does not necessarily mean they are dating. But who knows...

oh come on, wishing a close friend a happy Valentine's Day is very different from actually posting a picture with a friend on Valentine's Day with the hashtag and hearts and everything lol

• I'm trying to think why it would be such a surprise if Kim was gay lol

• oh come on, wishing a close friend a happy Valentine's Day is very different from actually posting a picture with a friend on Valentine's Day with the hashtag and hearts and everything lol

It's also different when you post it as an IG story that disappears overtime as opposed to an official post.

KYK was always low key and private when it came to her love life so to all of a sudden announce it on social media on Valentine's Day made it seem unnatural. The actress posted it as a story first then KYK reposted it.

I just hope it's a true genuine relationship and not the other girl using KYK as a PR stunt.

• It's also different when you post it as an IG story that disappears overtime as opposed to an official post.

KYK was always low key and private when it came to her love life so to all of a sudden announce it on social media on Valentine's Day made it seem unnatural. The actress posted it as a story first then KYK reposted it.

I just hope it's a true genuine relationship and not the other girl using KYK as a PR stunt.

not dragging you by any means btw, just making that clear lol but from my point of view this doesn't really change anything...

I do agree that it's certainly weird that KYK (re)posted something like this when she's so private, but I'd rather assume it's for real this time and that the other girl is in fact her girlfriend.

• That IG @krnangel621 is actually a famous Korean actress Ko Sung-Hee. She & Kim should be just good friends and hang out together on the Valentines Day. The Korean media revealed that they are good friends before (https://www.chosun.com/enterta…TI6WSGK7I/?outputType=amp)

(From Google Translate:

Volleyball player Kim Yeon-kyung, actress Ko Sung-hee, and model Kang Seung-hyun boasted an unexpected friendship.

Ko Seong-hee posted pictures of her enjoying her meal date with her Kim Yeon-kyung and Kang Seung-hyun on her own Instagram story on her 2nd day. The message "Hell, it's hard to find a proper picture when we get together" is impressive.

In the published photo, the three are sitting side by side and laughing. Kang Seung-hyun and Kim Yeon-kyung also picked their favorite photos and posted them on their Instagram story. This is the part where you can feel their close and friendly friendship.

Kim Yeon-kyung has been proud of her friendship with several actors. Besides Kang So-ra, who is known as her 'best friend', she boasts an unexpected friendship with Ko Sung-hee and Kang Seung-hyun.)

If they are really a couple, they probably wouldn’t post this pic and tag each other in their IG stories, I believe it’s more like a celebrity posting a pic on to show her fans she spend the Valentines Day with their country heroic.

• not dragging you by any means btw, just making that clear lol but from my point of view this doesn't really change anything...

I do agree that it's certainly weird that KYK (re)posted something like this when she's so private, but I'd rather assume it's for real this time and that the other girl is in fact her girlfriend.

saishuu dragging me in their head. :lol:

getting-dragged-pulling-hair.gif

It's all good, I respect your interpretation.

Kim's put a lot of effort into becoming the athlete and legendary name she is today that love seemed like something she put on hold, but now with her sports career coming to an end she deserves to find that someone to call her own. <3