Volley Ball couple?

• LMAOOO

yeah, I do wish Kim the best. I do worry about the backlash she might suffer would she come out publicly while in Korea...

• And Sailor Uranus and Neptune were cousins :whistle:

Sailor moon references ♥️

• LMAOOO

yeah, I do wish Kim the best. I do worry about the backlash she might suffer would she come out publicly while in Korea...

I think she would never come out publicly if she's gay. She knows very well how korean react to things like this. Might rather stay 'single'. Unless she dated Kim Suji (her bff since forever) then no one would realize or suspect anything:lol: but for real her fanbase is >90% women

• I think she would never come out publicly if she's gay. She knows very well how korean react to things like this. Might rather stay 'single'. Unless she dated Kim Suji (her bff since forever) then no one would realize or suspect anything:lol: but for real her fanbase is >90% women

I think KYK can get away with it. Her superstar power is insanely huge in Korea.

• Davy Moraes posted something sweet (as per google translation)..

Can someone check it

• Davy Moraes posted something sweet (as per google translation)..

Can someone check it

They've been together for several years now. The are indeed very cute.

• Edu left a cute comment on that post, "if you are grateful for all this, I am 2, 3 times more. For everything you have already provided me and lived with me, so thank you for being with me. May God continue to bless our lives. I love you a billion." (something a long those lines per Google translation).

Sidney or saishuu Based on pics I seen Edu played volleyball before. Is that like a 2nd division league in Brazil or much lower?

• Edu left a cute comment on that post, "if you are grateful for all this, I am 2, 3 times more. For everything you have already provided me and lived with me, so thank you for being with me. May God continue to bless our lives. I love you a billion." (something a long those lines per Google translation).

Sidney or saishuu Based on pics I seen Edu played volleyball before. Is that like a 2nd division league in Brazil or much lower?

It seems he just plays in local, amateur leagues. He's probably never even cracked the second division. I'd would assume volleyball is just a hobby or a side gig as right now he's a vet student. Also from what I can see, he comes from the same place as Davy, so they probably met playing volleyball together, which just makes it better. Davy seems like the sweetest guy and I'm glad he seems happy, he deserves the best tbh.

• Slightly OT, but was just looking at Erik's profile - he has a GIRLFRIEND?????????:what:

Is that true?:(

Probably more for fitting for this thread, but I think they dated in the past and are no longer dating. Their last post together was around 2018.

• I saw somewhere that Ferhat Akbaş and Melis Gürkaynak got engaged. (not confirmed)

that’s surprising, I thought he is gay tbh :lol:

• They have been together since 2016 or something.

Wasn't he with Meliha for a while?