Volley Ball couple?

• Is it offensive to profile someone as gay? I don't think so.

It is if you are doing it solely based on looks (and even so, it is still subjective; to me he doesn't "look gay", whatever that might mean).

• What's looking gay even, there isn't such a thing. A gay friend of mine actually has been told he looks homophobic before jkfsdjksdfsd :rolll::white: I honestly think such stereotypes are always unnecessary and harmful, and are also stupid in general. You can't look gay, you can be a gay guy that likes to dress a certain way or has a personality that's typically associated with gay men, that's what you're thinking of maybe. Everyone is a bit bisexual anyway.

Also my sister is lesbian and has been told she is faking it because she doesn't even look androgynous/tomboyish/more masc :?: See, no point in stereotypes, certainly no positives. I'm with Janko.

Also it's not up to us to assume peoples' sexuality, let alone assign it to them by looks :!:

• If we shouldn’t label one as gay based on the looks, doesn’t it also mean we shouldn’t assume he is straight based on the looks?

Well, I don’t know what he is but I do think he is hot and he is definitely gay in my fantasies lol Grozdanov and Filip blowing off some steam in the locker room after an intense match is a fulfilling fantasy.

• If we shouldn’t label one as gay based on the looks, doesn’t it also mean we shouldn’t assume he is straight based on the looks?

Yes. I even gave 2 examples how this can hurt the LGBTQ+ community if anything. Just look at their dating patterns or what they tell us, it's literally the only way to know.

Oher than that, I agree it's not a big deal, but I still wouldn't classify anyone as looking too x to be x. It will always be toxic - Britney Spears.exe

• I don't actually care what he is. My intention was mainly to point out that there's plenty of couples in the "show business" that are fake, made for marketing reasons and many times also to cover someone's homosexuality. Lots of male gay athletes have a fake girlfriend and this is quite sad in my opinion. Others (both male and female) just want to appear with a fake gf/bf just to be on newspapers and gain more popularity.

I don't know if this is the case of Egonu & Filip, but it looked very suspicious..

• I don't know if this is the case of Egonu & Filip, but it looked very suspicious..

And previously he was dating for few months... Miss Poland 2016. Press wrote few articles about them and out of nowhere they were no longer together

• And previously he was dating for few months... Miss Poland 2016. Press wrote few articles about them and out of nowhere they were no longer together

This is so sad. I am very sorry for him.

I wish I could wake up tomorrow in a world where homosexuality is considered normality everywhere.

• Hello, coulds someone pls confirm if Sarina Koga and Yuji Nishida got married? They posted in IG in what seems to have comments of congratulations. Thank you