Volley Ball couple?

• Koga is trying to avoid getting eaten alive by Nishida’s fan girls (and boys).

Nishida's fanbase is 90% teens who think he's an anime character. Ran's fans are girls who think he's hot.

No one is going to attack Koga who happens to be his senpai and is by far more popular than him in Japan.

• Nishida's fanbase is 90% teens who think he's an anime character. Ran's fans are girls who think he's hot.

No one is going to attack Koga who happens to be his senpai and is by far more popular than him in Japan.

Koga is more popular than him in Japan? I thought it's the other way around. I think no one will attack her too because she also happens to be Saori 2.0. The women's team captain and an "ace." If she weren't, I bet she'll be disliked by his fans.

• Koga is more popular than him in Japan? I thought it's the other way around. I think no one will attack her too because she also happens to be Saori 2.0. The women's team captain and an "ace." If she weren't, I bet she'll be disliked by his fans.

Why do you want the fans to dislike their partners so badly? they're not kpop idols lol it sounds moronic for anyone to hate an athlete's partner. They're athletes you look up to them because they play well

Did Kobe's fangirls get mad when he married his wife? nah man

• Why do you want the fans to dislike their partners so badly? they're not kpop idols lol it sounds moronic for anyone to hate an athlete's partner. They're athletes you look up to them because they play well

Did Kobe's fangirls get mad when he married his wife? nah man

Dude. Where in my reply did I say i wish she was attacked by his fans? I just stated some possible explanation why no one is coming after Sarina (which is good btw). No need to read too much into it.

• Dude. Where in my reply did I say i wish she was attacked by his fans? I just stated some possible explanation why no one is coming after Sarina (which is good btw). No need to read too much into it.

WHY would they have any reason to attack an athlete's partner? that's my point. They're athletes....

Koga is undoubtedly bigger than Nishida in Japan even Ran is bigger than Nishida in Japan. Nishida is not ikemen level like Yanagida he's well known as youtube's favorite monster of the vertical jump and the guy that inspired haikyu

• WHY would they have any reason to attack an athlete's partner? that's my point. They're athletes....

Koga is undoubtedly bigger than Nishida in Japan even Ran is bigger than Nishida in Japan. Nishida is not ikemen level like Yanagida he's well known as youtube's favorite monster of the vertical jump and the guy that inspired haikyu

Idk. Over zealous fans are known to be over possessive of their idols. Crazy, I know. There's a reason why players don't post romantic photos.

• Do you think the "smashing stuff" is also applicable to male volleyball player? Not necessarily smashing their teammate but other girls.

I had a hunch Trevor Clevenot it so open into smashing other girls (aside from her girlfriend).

• Do you think the "smashing stuff" is also applicable to male volleyball player? Not necessarily smashing their teammate but other girls.

I had a hunch Trevor Clevenot it so open into smashing other girls (aside from her girlfriend).

"getting around" is a known feature of being an athlete. I guess with them in optimal physical condition and high level of testosterone, "smashing" would probably be more common. There's a reason why they hand out so many condoms during the Olympics.

• She could be bi, yeah but she probably thinks that it was just a phase, you know, she was overseas and alone and stuff. Usual disgusting conservative shits. Or maybe the D is too good.

The real tea here is that she is dating an ex-teammate’s husband.

• She could be bi, yeah but she probably thinks that it was just a phase, you know, she was overseas and alone and stuff. Usual disgusting conservative shits. Or maybe the D is too good.

The real tea here is that she is dating an ex-teammate’s husband.

Or maybe the story about Wolosz was fake. I've seen twitter accounts and even here telling stories that turned out to be fake. Or stories of athletes being gay that turned out to be married with kids.

people also make a ton of unfounded stories over just pictures that has no other context.

But yea, the guy being Courtney's ex was hmmm.. small world indeed. Out of all the guys.

• Or maybe the story about Wolosz was fake. I've seen twitter accounts and even here telling stories that turned out to be fake. Or stories of athletes being gay that turned out to be married with kids.

people also make a ton of unfounded stories over just pictures that has no other context.

But yea, the guy being Courtney's ex was hmmm.. small world indeed. Out of all the guys.

weren’t they kissing in a picture? And Wolosz talked about being brokenhearted over a relationship recently somewhere.

• weren’t they kissing in a picture? And Wolosz talked about being brokenhearted over a relationship recently somewhere.

I read that what you are talking about and we could take the scene when Weber and Maase 'kiss', cut it at crucial point and say they are in relationship.

People love to gossip and it makes a lot of fake info.

• I get what you mean but that is so not the same.

Idk, girls kiss with each other all the time. And Wolosz didn’t say about who she is talking and Kim is now in relationship with a man. Doesn’t match a bit so some theories are at least weird and can be harmful for them. I know we have of need to talk about this but using verified info would be great (it’s not note to you Umu).