What's your favourite sports?

• 1. VOLLEYBALL :obey:
    2.Football (i prefer european teams)
    3.Paintball
    4.Beach soccer
    5.Table tennis

• I love handball and tennis :) I like to watch ice hokey sometimes ^^ I watch sometimes boxing too. I try to watch almost every Adamek's fight :D I like also Manny Pacquiao ^^ I think that's all...oh, I forgot! I like ski jumps too ^^

• Football, Basketball and Tennis

• expect volleyball , tennis is my favorite .i found justine in the Australia open in january then i love tennis because of her .she change me a lot .i become totally focus on my sport .then i prasctise pracitse and practise .develop my skill.she is my guide .i never watch tennis until this game and i never play tennis .but now i'm keen on it .

• Tennis = Sharapova, Dementieva, Wozniacki.
    Volley = Brazil, Italy, Mari, Sokolova, Picci.
    Basket = Lakers, Bryant.

• Handball ! I really love this game. And many winter sports like ski jumping or figure skating.

• 1) Volleyball
    2) Skiing
    3) Table tennis
    4) Working out
    5) Running

• so.. my favourite sport is.....playing computer haha :D :lol:

And so seriously i love volleyball :) my number one! I don't train but i like play :)

2.Good Football ( I love Spanish football...Barcelona rules!!!)

3. Handball<3

4.Basketball..especially NBA and NT USA and Spain men ;)

This sports like watch.. and for pleasure:I run ,play ping-pong , and skate :thumbsup:

• Tennis & swimming

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• 1. Football
    2. Volleyball
    3. Basketball
    4. Tennis
    5. Biathlon

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• My favourite sports are: Football, Basketball, Motorsports, Tamburello, Fencing, Handball, Hockey,........virtually every sports!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• :thumbsup:

Yeah, it was amazing! :obey:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Volleyball is the only one I really like both to play and to watch/follow...

I love skiing and exursionism/walking (to practise), mountain is heaven to me!! :gone: :obey: Several years ago I often used bycicle and rollers :)

I like to see artistic ice skating (Karolina Kosner *_*), artistic gymnastic, diving (when you jump in the pool from an high position, I'm not sure it's the right word...), athletics (jumps and short runs), fencing; I follow italian soccer NT only for European and World championship (I'm not a huge fan of soccer, also because I hate the fact that in Italy sport is soccer, soccer, soccer, soccer, GP and Ferrari. But it's nice whatching the match all togheter with firends)

But when Olympics arrives I love every sport xD :olympia: