What's your favourite sports?

• Football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, figure skating (Albena and Maskim, world champions, and succesfully they have defended their title, so 2 consecutive time champions), biatlon, chess and many others.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Football, volleyball, handball, athletics, swimming, biathlon. They're my favourites. But I'm interested in almost every kind of sports.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Figure skating! I'm a hard-core type of fan, I must confess. I've travelled to quite a few competitions so far, including 2006 World Championships in Calgary and 2007 European Champs in Warsaw. I leave for the ISU Grand Prix Final in Torino, Italy next week. I can safely say skating is the biggest passion of fine, together with volleyball.

Also, I'm a major tennis fan, mostly because I play myself a lot.

• Actually ,there not much sports popular in Hong Kong :huh:

basketball is my favourite! I like watching WNBA haha I live Diana Taurasi,she is a strong basketball player.

I want to play volleyball match also,but no chance! we just learn some basic skills from school.so that means no spiking etc...

I enjoy almost all the sport, alhough some of them I do not play well :lol:

• My favourite sports are VOLLEYBALL , BASKETBALL AND SWIMMING

• As a youth, I played american football, baseball, football (soccer),basketball, track & field. While attending university (college), I played american football and ran indoor and outdoor track (60m, 110m & 400m hurdles). After graduation, I was introduced to volleyball. In the past ten plus years, I have only played volleyball. I occassionally watch the Chicago Bulls basketball and the Chicago Bears american football. I do watch the Super Bowl or at least attend a Super Bowl party with others! :drink:

• The three most interesting and if I can call them "team" sports are: football, basketball, volleyball. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• The three most interesting and if I can call them "team" sports are: football, basketball, volleyball. :)

No, no, no: football, HANDBALL, and volleyball :D ;)

The most important 3:

• Pretty much everything BUT football...

God, I must have been born in the wrong country. I absolutely despise football, and I can't stand Ronaldinho or Kaka.... :thumbdown:

• Pretty much everything BUT football...

God, I must have been born in the wrong country. I absolutely despise football, and I can't stand Ronaldinho or Kaka.... :thumbdown:

Amazing! :what: I suppose you are an evenement in your country :D

The most important 3:

• To play? Honestly, I only like to lift weights - and I am really serious about it, it is an addiction. I did fighting sports in the past too, but not anymore. Nowadays my only physical activity is the gym.

To watch? Well, I really like almost everything. For example, I watch ALL the Olympic Games, but other than the OG, there isn't many sports that I follow up. Usually I watch major competition when there are teams I support. For example, I don't really care for Handball or volleyball - yeah, truly. :) - in the sense that I don't support any club at all, and have never played either of them - and have no wish to - but if Russia, or Ukraine, or Serbia or some other is playing I watch because I think it is very exciting to cheer for them. Like I saw Russian girls beating Norway in the final of WCH of Handball some weeks ago, but otherwise I don't really care for handball.

I also like to watch tennis. Mostly the Russian and Serbian players, but it is a sport I can ocasionally watch even if I am not cheering for anyone, like if someone as skilled as Federer is playing for example.

I like strenght sports a lot too. Mariusz Pudzianowski and Vasyl Hrastyuk are great champions. Let me see which more.... I watched the Basketball European Championship this year as well - Russia won both male and female ;) - but I don't really care for Basketball. It's mosly this, I don't really like sports for themselves. I like the thrilling and emotion they give when we are cheering for someone, so I mostly don't watch them if I am not cheering for someone - with a few exceptions.

Oh, I also like MMA a lot. That one I watch even if I am not cheering for anyone. Fyodor Emelianenko rules.

• Tennis definitely. It's been my obsession since the days of Monica Seles. Unfortunately I don't play it too well but I watch it whenever I can - and that's quite a lot. ;) Just last night I went nuts watching Jelena Jankovic.

Handball used to be my big love too, I played it when I was younger, but I'm not so much into it anymore after a series of horrible disappointments related to our NT. I still follow it but now it's more like going through the motions.

I love winter sports too, especially biathlon. I like skiing as well but the races are usually held in the mornings and I loooove to sleep so I usually miss it.

I watch football and basketball only when the NT is playing, and even then not always.

• Tennis definitely. It's been my obsession since the days of Monica Seles

I love winter sports too, especially biathlon

Yeah, I remember Seles. It's a pity, that she played as an American some years.

I like biathlon too, it's quite interesting sport, but your biathlonists are rather very weak, aren't they?

The most important 3:

• To be honest, I didn't even know we had a team until recently. I think this is their first season in World Cup. It's a miracle on its own because biathlon is almost non-existent here, I think people who don't have Eurosport aren't even aware that the sport exists.
    I don't follow biathlon because of them anyway, I got hooked way back, during the Lillehammer OG in 1994 I think, but I have been following it more regularly since like 2001/2002. I like Bjørndalen and Norwegians in general.Shame that a lot of female athletes I liked have retired recently...
    And always against the German women's team. Their domination in relay races this season has been so boring.

• And always against the German women's team. Their domination in relay races this season has been so boring.

That's right! Henkel, Wilhelm, Neuner, Wilhelm, Glagow, Wilhelm, Neuner, Henkel... :lol: :wacko:

The most important 3:

• Damn, Biathlon used to be one of my favourite sports.... You know, when Liv Grete Poiree was around. :roll: and im really bored there now... I just couldnt find anybody who could replace Liv, so i didnt follow the recent races etc....

About tennis :love:
    since im more into tennis than volleyball i wont even start to tell you why i love that sport so much :lol:
    and that match of jankovic last night 8| holy ****.... i kinda regreted that i stayed up that long :lol:

anyway, joana, im totally in love with ur serbian players, especially Ana Ivanovic and i hope that she will advance far in these aussie open :rose:

• Anna Ivanovic.. hm, she is a good player and I do like it along with Jelena Jankovich, but... Djokovich... he's too arrogant, I dislike him, for me, the best is Roger Federer. In 2003 I think when he had won Wimbledon - his first Grand Slam I was so happy, becaue I liked it before he had won so many titles. Rada Nadal is also an amasing player, although I am not big fan of him. But now I prefer Nadal rather than Djokovich. Other male players with future according to me - Richar Gasquet (france), Andy Murray (scotland).

From female players I really do like bulgarians Cvetana Pironkova, Sesil Karatancheva, he's punishement has ended, Maria Kirilenko, Anna Chakvetadze, Maria Sharapova (russia). I also liked Kim Klaisters before his retirement and Martina Hingis also.

• Love watching tennis, sometimes swimming and ski jumping, but volleyball is at the first place!
    I cannot wait to see Polish girls today, I keep my fingers crossed :super:

"To get from the sport what I have got,
    rain what you really like,
    always work at least a little more than you are asked to
    and believe that everything that happens to you
    is leading you to the TOP!"
    Ivan Miljković

• Of course volleyball is my #1 sport, but I also like ski-jumping, tennis and handball. And I do watch soccer games sometimes, only when the Polish team is playing on Euro or Mundial :D

• VoLLeYbaLL is my Number 1!!! :thumbsup: :heart: Then...Figure skating (I Love Albena & Maxim :P (BUL) )Oh,and tennis!!! :whistle: I really like Roger Federer,Anna Ivanovic,Sesil Karatancheva,Nadal anddddd...Safin... :roll: :win: