What's your favourite sports?

• despite volleyball of course
    - Tennis I really adore Justin Henin but she stopped play :( ,and like Sveta Kuznetzova, Venus Williams and some other players about male players:Nadal, Verdasco(after last semi, I hope he will play like that),Monfils(I saw him first time on one of turnaments in Poland couple years ago, he is crazy :lol: esspecialy in defence), there is few players I like.
    -Football I'm supporting our national team(you can't chose your country footballers ;) :P ) but I really like some other nt like Brazil, Spain, Ivory Coast and of course teams i really love Arsenal and AC Milan and players like Cesc Fabregas :win: , Kaka(of course other from AFC&ACM),Yoann Gourcuff etc
    -even basket but not our league it's boring I supported US team on Olimpics players like James,Wade etc are amazing :olympia:
    -sometimes I'm watching other dysciplines like ski jumping, light athletic but it depend what is actually on tv and if i want to watch this. :box:

• :dance4: :cup: :dance4:

1. Tennis - Venus & Serena Williams / Andy Roddick & Roger Federer
    2. Volleyball
    3. Artistic Gymnastics - China NT / Russia NT
    4. Figure Skating - Evgeny Pleshenko / Irina Slutskaya
    5. Athletics - Ethiopia NT / USA NT

:dance4: :cup: :dance4:

• except volleyball....

well as italian...i cannot deny that i like very much football! world champions! :cup: :win:

after that basketball, but volleyball is absolutely number one of my list

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• MY top 3:

1. volleyball :serve:

2. tennis - Aga i Ula Radwańskie, Gisela Dulko :heart: , Marion Bartoli :) :woohoo:

3. handball, LA :D

• hmmm the only sports i enjoy watching is Volleyball(numer 1 of course :D ) and Tennis(specially WTA but the level of it is horrible now :what: ) my favourite players are Jankovic Sharapova and Ivanovic :D in ATP i love Djokovic style of play :D and Verdasco(semi final in AO- :obey: )

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Mateo I don't like you, How you can like Ivanović? :D I don't understand you! :D :D

• Mateo I don't like you, How you can like Ivanović? :D I don't understand you! :D :D

I know, how Mateo can like Anna, because I very like her too ;)

amd i can ask how can you not like her :D she is great i like players who show emotion on court "aaaajde :D :D " she's also very pretty :D and i like her style of play :D puuure power :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• My favorite sport is ice hockey.

Hockey... Your national team had a lot of luck this year. If you didn't have WCH in Germay next year, you team would play in 1 Division :D
    And how about volleyball?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• If i wouldn't like volleyball i wouldn't be here, right? ;) Thought this topic is about any sport besides volleyball. But if i should make a ranking, hockey would be still on top with a slight margin ahead of volleyball. Maybe it would look like this...

1. Ice Hockey
    2. Volleyball
    3. Cycling
    4. Biathlon and Nordic Skiing
    5. Handball

And you're right...our hockey NT was absolutely lucky this year - played really poor. But i have tickets for next years opener at "Schalke", so i'm glad that hosts cannot be relegated. :whistle:

• German who doesn't have football in the top 5. You are surprising me at all :whistling: :)

The most important 3:

• 1. Volleyball
    2. Basketball
    3. Football
    4. Boxing - Manny Pacquiao anyone? Hehe
    5. Tennis

• 4. Boxing - Manny Pacquiao anyone? Hehe

He is absolutely great. I saw his fight against Hutton. Impressive win.

The most important 3:

• He is absolutely great. I saw his fight against Hutton. Impressive win.

Haha, thanks Konrad. Being a Filipino, I can say that every fight Manny Pacquaio takes on is like every Filipino's fight. So I'm pretty proud of your compliment.

Hope he wins if ever he fights Floyd Mayweather Jr. :)

• My favourite sports are VOLLEYBALL , BASKETBALL AND SWIMMING

Very good icons ;)

my favorite