hello from Poland :)

• Hi everyone!

I'm new here so I'd like to introduce myself a bit.

I live in Poland. I'm a very big fan of volleyball as everyone here I guess ;) I don't play volleyball profesionally but I love watching matches and supporting my favourite teams (both Polish NT and Polish team Jastrzębski Węgiel) but I enjoy watching any volleyball match if I have an opportunity. I hope I found a good place to talk about this amazing sport :)

Cheers!

• Welcome here. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Welcome and have many nice moments here :heart:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Im always extra happy when a new polish user says hi, i just cant help it :D
    So welcome here, hope you will have fun discussing various topics :)

ah and one question, where exactly do u live? and u gonna be at the GP?

Byes :D

• Thanks. Nice to meet you everyone :)

Im always extra happy when a new polish user says hi, i just cant help it :D
    So welcome here, hope you will have fun discussing various topics :)

ah and one question, where exactly do u live? and u gonna be at the GP?

Byes :D

I live in Silesia. Unfortunately, I won't be at the GP. But I hope next year I will be in Katowice at Women's European Championship or World League (preferably both of them :D ). What about you? Are you gonna be at the GP?

• Oh too bad u wont be there....
    I'll be there :D and i cant wait already... Next year ill try to be at the European Championship as well. Thats such an opportunity i just cant miss ;)

So get sure that you get ur Tickets, i guess there will be some forum meeting :D

• So have fun there! Yeah.. I wish I'd go there but unfortunately I can't. I'll watch it on TV for sure ;)

I hope we'll both be at the European Championship :D I guess it must be amazing feeling to go there. I haven't been on a match of national team yet but I hope next year it'll change :D I can't miss such a great event! Do you often go on such matches? And where do you live?

• I've been to Halle and watched the Semifinals and the final. It was amazing. Usually i dont go to matches cos the opportunity is pretty bad in germany.
    Well and thats already the answer to your other question. I live in Hamburg in Germany, but i am pretty often in Krakow ;) so thats why im also a big supporter of the polish team ;)

• Yeah, now I see. As I wrote I live in Silesia but also quite near Kraków ;) Do you support women team only or maybe men too?

She is "so not in" men volleyball. :D :D

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona