Ekaterina Gamova

• my favourite pic :)

• She is so beautiful!!!! Really amazing!!! :thumbsup:

I'd like to share this one with you guys if you haven't seen it before.both 2 girls are so cute!!!!

• mutt,the second pic is great.I made it my avatar in Skype :)

• thanks for Ekaterina . thanks for post. She is very beautiful volleyball players.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• she is great :rose:
    guys, do you prefer gamova blonde or brunette? she´s really pretty in this ECH..

• she is great :rose:
    guys, do you prefer gamova blonde or brunette? she´s really pretty in this ECH..

Well, I don't like her at all. Of course, I'm talking about her outlook, not about her. After all, I don't find so tall woman very attractive. But this is a question of an individual taste, I suppose ^^

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• guys, do you prefer gamova blonde or brunette? she´s really pretty in this ECH..

Hmmm, pretty? She is a good volleybal player.. but about her looks, I'm totally NOT impressed! As Konrad mentioned, this will be a individual taste.. but if you ask about Flier, I only hear positive things!

• but if you ask about Flier, I only hear positive things!

You may hear it once again: Flier is the most beautiful Dutch girl I've ever seen :cheesy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• She is very good player but yesterday she was scared...when they showed her on the biggest screen in the gym during the TTO she was so frightened and almost cried... I've never seen her behaving like that before.