Agata Mróz is dead...

• Terrible, just terrible...
    Young, beautiful woman, great player defeated by the disease.
    Thank you for everything, Agata
    Rest in peace.
    Jesus, I have no words and just tears in my eyes....

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I can't believe it is true. To understand such a terrible news is just crashing to me. Rest in peace AGATA!

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• it`s just unfair...... ;(

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• I don't understand any polish, but when I saw the cover of wp.pl this morning, I knew it.
    I am so sad for this, such a young person with a great life ahead... And her husband, and little girl.
    I have no words to express my sadness.
    Rest in peace, Agata.

• Can't believe it. She was so young.... Lots of people tried to help... Sorry, Agata, that couldn't ;( ;( ;(

• ['] ['] ['] Rest in peace ;( ;( ;(

• First Arek Gołaś now Agata why??? She was wonderfull person. I won't forget her hapiness on the pitch when she win with Italy in 2005( European Championship) ;( [*] [*] [*] rest in peace

• R.I.P. - life's often unfair, isn't it... :| ;(

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• ı cant believe that ,ı am so sad...

• i am reaalllyy reallly sad and shock, all the time... firstly Arek and now Agata, to the end I believed that everything will be OK, soo terrible...why it all happens Polish volleyball? ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

"To get from the sport what I have got,
    rain what you really like,
    always work at least a little more than you are asked to
    and believe that everything that happens to you
    is leading you to the TOP!"
    Ivan Miljković

• no words to say.rest in peace Agata.ı will always remember you smiling. ;( ;( ;( ;(