World League 2008

• Yeah thanks again...too bad that Serbia didn't win the Final match, they have such a great team, they're really sympathic. But congratulations to the USA, that they finally kicked Brazil off the Thrown ;)
    What i don't understand is, that Richard Lambourne(Libero of USA) has been nominated as the best Libero of the Tournament. The matches i've seen, he wasn't pretty good, Priddy and Salmon often took the Ball from him, so that he couldn't receive/dig it. I think Samardzic from Serbia has deserve it more.

• Thank you everyone for the games!
    Its been a very exciting World League.... very unpredictable and FRESH!

Congrats to team USA! :cup:
    Also to Serbia.... its been a tough road for them but Second place is amazing.

Let's now move on to THE OLYMPICS!!!!! :dance6:

P.S.

Hope someone could still post some pre-final games that would be nice..... Thank you all!

• Also to Serbia.... its been a tough road for them but Second place is amazing.

Tough road? They nearly won everything 3:0 :P It's been a tough road for the USA....

• Tough road? They nearly won everything 3:0 :P It's been a tough road for the USA....

Yes, i agree. The americans had the toughest road. from getting booed almost all of the time, to being defeated in the early rounds by Serbia..but im very proud of them. They went up against the odds.

Also to Serbia, i may be not a fan of them(BTW Im a fan of the legendary Vladimir Grbic -- and now Ivan Milijkovic), but they prove us one thing..that apart from Brazil, Bulgaria, Russia, USA, Poland, Italy... they will definitely rock in Beijing. I am very sure they will finish in podium...So might as well anticipate some revenge in Beijing. It will be exciting. :box:

Good luck to all of the teams! May the best team wins.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Also to Serbia.... its been a tough road for them but Second place is amazing.

Tough road? They nearly won everything 3:0 :P It's been a tough road for the USA....

What I meant was during the pre-final tournament....... they were racing against France to enter the final 6 and they did by winning the final 2 matches against France. Anyway, Serbia is a good addition to a crowded list of contenders in the Olympics. Interesting tournament coming UP. 8|

• Does someone have USA - Bulgaria 2:3 and Spain - Bulgaria 2:3? Or at least Bulgaria - Finland 2:3 (Matey scored 8 aces for two sets with Mikasa :super: )