• ı guess turkey lineup:
    setter:naz aydemir
    opposite:neslihan demir
    outside hitter:seda tokatlıoğlu-esra gümüş
    middle blocker:eda erdem-gökçen denkel
    libero:gülden kayalar

• yes yes. i know.

i'm THAT excited.

• I'm very nervous! I don't understand why all Championships are in Japan.It's irritating. Japanese fans are very frustrating! "Erica,Erica, Saori Saori! Nippon!..I hate it!.No comment..only Japan;/

• That's good! I like volleybal events in Japan though must get up early but I got accustomed to it. Besides that TV Broadcasting is also well organized. I'm looking forward to it. NIPPON ;)

• . Besides that TV Broadcasting is also well organized.

I have heard many players who have another opinion about it :|

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I like, when tournaments are held in Japan. First, because of an excellent work of broadcasting director and cameramen. Second, coz of a great quality of the picture, transmitted from there. And third, it's much more chances to record the games early in the morning, than in the middle of a working day, like the upcoming WGP qualification.

• First, because of an excellent work of broadcasting director and cameramen.

But they rarely show replays of some controversial situations (if ball touched the line or player touched the net eg.).And when Japan plays - they NEVER do this, if it is about opponent team :roll:

The most important 3:

• the only thing that actually bothers me when big tournaments are held in Japan, is that i have NO CHANCE at all to go and watch the matches live.
    While it would be pretty possible to go somewhere here in Europe.

Same for ppl from brazil. I wouldnt mind if one of these big tournaments would be held there, cos i know that the halls would be full.

Its alright to have some of the tournaments there, but everyone? it gets pretty boring...

• But they rarely show replays of some controversial situations (if ball touched the line or player touched the net eg.).And when Japan plays - they NEVER do this, if it is about opponent team :roll:

I can forgive this little caprice to them. Especially, comparing to broadcasting of OG 2008, when chinese hadn't bothered to show replays at all.

Also I would be glad, if all big tournaments will be organized in Poland. Because of your Kibic-es :D

• Also I would be glad, if all big tournaments will be organized in Poland. Because of your Kibic-es :D

Hehe, nice :D

The most important 3:

• Group A-Tokyo: Japan(host-WR7),Serbia (WR8 ),Poland(WR9) ,WR 13 -16, WR 17 - 20, WR 23 – 39.

Group D-Osaka:China (WR 3), Russia (WR 4), Korea (WR 12), WR 13 –16, WR 17 – 20, WR 23 – 39.

Group B-Hamamatsu:Brasil (WR 1), Italy (WR 5), Netherlands (WR 10), WR 13 – 16, WR 17 – 20, WR 23 – 39.

Group C-Matsumoto:Usa (WR 2), Cuba (WR 5), Germany (WR 11), WR 13 – 16, WR 17 – 20, WR 23 – 39.

Pot 4:Kazakhstan (WR 13), Dom.Republic (WR 14), Kenia (WR 15), Peru (WR 16).

Pot 5:Thailand (WR 17), Puertorico (WR 18 ) , Algeria (WR 19), Turkey (WR 20)

Pot 6:Canada (WR 23), Costarica (WR 30), Czech Republic (WR 36), Croatia (WR 39).

Group E=A+D
    Group F=C+B

I will only say that I am happy Serbia can't meet Brazil and Italy untill semis, and it's also good that Brasil and Italy can't meet each others until final.

• sne where ypu get those information from??
    but anyway if that is right drawing it would be very lucky for Poles. we would got Serbia which we like to play against, Japan which is not so powerfull and China that it's weaker with every year. but i bet that "polish" group will get Dom Republic Turkey and Czech republic :D
    but it's weird cus i though that Holland will be 9 in a ranking after ECH :whistle:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• the draw will be released in the end of November, I guess...

• sne where ypu get those information from??
    but anyway if that is right drawing it would be very lucky for Poles. we would got Serbia which we like to play against, Japan which is not so powerfull and China that it's weaker with every year. but i bet that "polish" group will get Dom Republic Turkey and Czech republic :D
    but it's weird cus i though that Holland will be 9 in a ranking after ECH :whistle:

The information is from the site of Serbian Volleyball Federation.The draw will be released on 24. november and the new World Ranking will be published in december.

• The information is from the site of Serbian Volleyball Federation.The draw will be released on 24. november and the new World Ranking will be published in december.

The new world ranking should be used for the world championship instead of the old one right? This isn't the actual standing. Holland will be higher since their performance on the ECH. And the points of the olympics will be reduced with 25% each year. And i guess each year is after the summer program? And thus BEFORE the draw of the world championship

• I'm fine with this combination with Poland in one group with Japan and Serbia but I think the ranking will change before the draw .. so we will probably get the hardest group with italy and brazil...