World Championship Japan 2010

• What a game!!!! second set 33 - 35 japan over Brazil!!!! Japan is playing is really high speed.

Brazil needs something to wake up. Come on girls do what you know best :mad:

• Japan is a brazilian nightmare :lol:

There's NO waking up from this nightmare for brazil! GO JAPAN!!!! :drink:

• japan is playing at their most best form today......i dunno if brazil can cope up anymore with it....goooooooooooooooooo japannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :super: :drink: :cup:

• cant paint anymore the faces of brazilian player...im sure they did not expect whats happening now....

• This is totally unexpected. brasil is having a hard time reading the japanese game.

• Congrats to our girls! They have already redeemed for OG for me. I have never expected them to be in the final this time, but they did it! It's such a success for the Russian team. I'm very pleased already, no matter what the final result will be. They have worked very hard the whole summer and it gave the result. However, I'd say that today it was their worst game. There are two reasons: 1) USA 2) nervous play of Startseva. Of course USA was the strongest opponent by so far, but in my opinion not much stronger than Poland for example. Both young setters - Startseva and Glass were very nervous, because it's the first international play-off for both. (Win semi and you will have a medal already, those thoughts really put a great pressure) and of course USA subbed Glass for Berg, Russia had not such a variant and I was worried if Startseva would cope with all the pressure. In my opinion she didn't do that at 100%, despite Sokolova and Gamova cheering towards Zhenya. Her setting was below her usual performance through the whole match. But this was the time when brilliant Sokolova and Gamova came up and helped. In the second set USA served really well, so it resulted in 25-13 for USA. Considering USA, I'd say they also played below their real potential, except for Hooker, of course, she is simply stunning. Tom played really bad, maybe because of her injury, dunno, till the match with Brazil she was good. I couldn't notice Sykora today, can't say, she dug a lot. Akinradewo is not that unstoppable as she seemed for me during WGP. However Larson played good game.
    I really hope Startseva will handle the pressure in the final match, because there is no sub for her. In the final match I hope to see the game that Russia showed through the whole tournament, not in this match.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• I am shaking right now.... JAPAN is playing like they are from another planet... where do they get those agility? Its mind boggling...

BEAT BRAZIL.... then BEAT RUSSIA tomorrow.. I hope. :cheesy: :cheesy:

• brazil are very pressured to get this 3rd set....or else their hope for championships will disappear....

• Fabiana 8o Anyway Japan is playng great, go nippon!! :heart:

• hopefully 3rd set goes to brazil after really presure over japan

Still a wonderfull game

• Go Brazil, I'll still support you even if you lose this match :)

• japan get the 5th set plssssssssssssss........this is your chance to battle for the championships.................all the way japannnnnnnnnn...ganbare nipponnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :super:

• C'mon Brazil! Show us what champions are made of. Never give up the fight till the last point :box:

• japan all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyy....i want an asian to be in the championships...hehe :super: :super: