World Championship Japan 2010

• GAMOVA beats Brazil.

Yeah, she deserves MVP that's given.

• Gamova delivered when it mattered most. I wonder how many points she got for the whole match.

• Any link for the awarding ceremony?

Congratulations Russia! Gamova is amazing. Again, she's the most important player in Russia's rich volleyball history.

I guess Brazil will just have to be contented in defending their olympic gold medal

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Thank you everyone for a wonderful two weeks of high - caliber volleyball.

• Any link for the awarding ceremony?

Congratulations Russia! Gamova is amazing. Again, she's the most important player in Russia's rich volleyball history.

I guess Brazil will just have to be contented in defending their olympic gold medal

Many things can happen till there for any team.
    Remember 2006? Russia was doing great and Italy was playing so bad.
    Then 2007 came and Italy had a perfect year.
    But then in 2008 Italy didn't play well neither Russia at the OG. And coming from nowhere USA managed to reach the gold medal.

• Gamova is A LEGEND. that spike in the middle of tie break...god i'm happy no one was standing there to dig it, we might get first vicrim of vollebyall spike :D

congratulation to Russia they were the best in here. i think Brasil paid for yesterday's match, it's seems there was no fuelin the tank from 4th onward.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• :dance6: :cup: :drink:

Well done, girls!! The title is confirmed :thumbup:
    The match wasn't really spectacular, but in final the result is only matters.

Congratualtions to Brazil with silver and Japan with bronze. I think, no other teams deserved medals this time. Everything was decided in honest way.

• polsat is broadcasting the awarding ceremony now.

• Congratualtions to Brazil with silver and Japan with bronze. I think, no other teams deserved medals this time. Everything was decided in honest way.

The three teams who finished at the podium all deserved their medals since they showed a lot of heart when it really matters even if they were losing a set or a match. Congratulations to Russia, Brazil and Japan :)

• best server grothues

aliez.com is not working

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)