Your most memorable moments

• and also here i have so many moments to mention :lol:

1. Myskina's victory at Roland Garros 2004 (Tennis)
    2. Liv Grete & Raphael Poirees Worldchampionship victories in 2004 (Biathlon)
    3. Sidney 2000, Marion Jones wins 3 gold medals :D

and so on :mrgreen:

• Mmmm difficult, but I will tell you the moments I live in live, I mean I was there to see them

1.- Ingrid Visser last block on IECL 2003-2004 Final Four, we won !
    2.- Spanish victory in Davis Cup in Sevilla (2004)
    3.- Rafael Nadal's victory on Madrid Master Series 2005

(4) Future.......... that's for you Nastja....... watch Anastasia Myskina next year on WTA Sony Ericsson Championships next year in Madrid, I'll be there for sure :lol: :lol:

• Quote from "Lalaaa"

(4) Future.......... that's for you Nastja....... watch Anastasia Myskina next year on WTA Sony Ericsson Championships next year in Madrid, I'll be there for sure :lol: :lol:

Future.... watch match between Nastja and Anastasia Myskina :D :wink2:

• Quote from "Justyna"

Future.... watch match between Nastja and Anastasia Myskina :D :wink2:

@ lalaaa, i hope she will be there next year! i would come to watch her even lol

@ justyna....
    i dont want to play against myskina.... i dont want her to look bad :lol2:

• My last the most memorable moment is the victory of Poland with Russia in Japan :D 2:0 for Russia and the victory of Poland 3:2 :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Russia_Nikolai_Karpol"

for my memorable when Russia save 6 match points from brazil in 4th..the true star for that moment for me is Tischenko.. bec she serve sixth straigh times with patience and calm

This is my first BAD memorable moment :cry2:

But a good one, it was in the 2nd game of finals in Superliga 2004/2005, the tie break was 24-23 for Finasa/Osasco, Jaqueline set up a ball for Fernanda Venturini (the setter!) to attack and she just made an awful mistake. And we won! 8) I saw that one from the first row! 8)

And other good moment I remember was when we won 1994 Football World Cup (held in USA)! I was 6, but I remember that like it was today...3x2 in the penalties... Roberto Baggio kicked the ball far away from the goal... and then, the title was ours after almost a heart attack! :idea:

• good moment: World Championship Japan 2006 - Bulgaria - France 3:2 ( from 2:0 for france and 13:9 in the third set, Boyan Iordanov forever :D) And maybe the match against Serbia 3:1 for the bronze medal

bad moment: Boyan Iordanov made a terrible mistake (Bulgaria - Poland, semi-final world championship Japan 2006 (1:1 and 22:21 for Bulgaria in the 3rd set, this set was ours but they've taken it and the match went to another direction) I'll never dorget this, was awfull, more than maybe 30 minutes after the 3:1 loss I was staring at one point and I couldn't believe what had happened. I was watching how poles were celebrating and.... it was terrible. My dream came to an end, we couldn't play at the final. :(

And of course every Buglarian win, no matter in volleyball, football, basketball or every sport and not only in sport is a memorable one, because this kind of things unite the nation. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "AFROMAN"

And of course every Buglarian win, no matter in volleyball, football, basketball or every sport and not only in sport is a memorable one, because this kind of things unite the nation. :)

The same, but you put "Pole" instead of "Bulgarian" :wink2: I see you are real sport fan, like me.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "Konrad"

The same, but you put "Pole" instead of "Bulgarian" :wink2: I see you are real sport fan, like me.

Yeah, that's right. :) I want you to know that I really respect your nation.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "AFROMAN"

Yeah, that's right. :) I want you to know that I really respect your nation.

I never doubted in that :wink2:

The most important 3:

• Quote from "Konrad"

I never doubted in that :wink2:

Yeah, thanks. And if we fail in this world cup, which I hope won't happen, Bulgaria and Poland may face again each other in the olympics qualification tournaments, but lets hope we will make to Bejing through the World Cup. :)

• Extremely memorable moment, a new one - BULGARIA - Russia 3:2 win at the WC 2007 in Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium, Tokyo city, Japan. :super: :win:

• Nothing surprisingly. It had to be really something for you. Such game remain for a long time in the memory. In Poland every volleyball fan will remember victory over Russia in last year WCH (also 3:2 :) )

The most important 3:

• You are amazing, Bulgaria everywhere :D It was very interesting World Cup and Bulgaria was one of the biggest surprises (like Poland in 1974), although they didn't won any medal, because of defeat against Sweden in bronze medal game. But can you remember that? I believe you were 6 in 1994, weren't you?

The most important 3: