Challenge Cup 2008/2009

• Does anybody know where the FINAL FOUR of challenge cup is going to be? :cup:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• FINAL FOUR:

KS JASTRZEBSKI WEGIEL (POLAND)

TOMIS CONSTANTA (ROMANIA)

ARKAS SPORT IZMIR (TURKEY)

EAP PATRA (GREECE)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• What about other clubs which will play in Final Four Challenge Cup?
    Please give me information about this team excluding Jastrzebski Wegiel

• is anybody going to Izmir? :cup:

Plamen Konstantinov

• is anybody going to Izmir? :cup:

I live in izmir :cup: :cup: :cup:

• hehehe nice i`m thinking of comming ;) of course with Jastrzębski Scarf with me hehehehe

Plamen Konstantinov

• what is the situation with Arkas and Patras my turkish and greek friends for todays match :D

arkas-e.a. patras:3-0 :win: :cup:

• arkas's star paul duerden played very well.and captain gökhan öner too.

• So, we have Arkas Izmir-Jastrzębski Węgiel Jastrzębie final.
    Polish team has beaten Tomis Constanta 3:1 :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Arkas Spor Izmir - Jastrzębski Węgiel

(18:25, 25:21, 18:25, 26:24, 15:12)
    no words :mad: i don't want to hear any excuses they had to win this they have everything to win this and as always polish team loose on their own wish goood we're always so damn close to success and as always we failed

fu*k :wall:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Arkas rocks :cup: what a match, I almost had a heart attack in 5th set , Polish team was really very strong, I think stronger than Arkas but Arkas had a audience support :obey:

• Arkas rocks :cup: what a match, I almost had a heart attack in 5th set , Polish team was really very strong, I think stronger than Arkas but Arkas had a audience support :obey:

yes i gotta admit atmosphere in hall was amazing i didn't know that men volleyball is so popular in Turkey the hall was full. but god kill this speaker :D he annoyed me soo much :whistle:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.