Champions' League 2008/09

• Foppapedretti Bergamo 1-3 Muszynianka Muszyna (27-25; 20-25; 15-25; 22-25)
    it was a good match Muszyna! really suprised..

• Ha-ha-ha!!! Can't believe it! All fans of Muszynianka should get drunk immediately :lol: Congratulations! :drink:

• What a surprise! :what:

Yes, surprise and nice gift for Polish independence day :) I really didn't expect it after diseaster against Metal Galati. But today Muszynianka was just better, especially in block. Agnieszka Śrutowska was great as a substitute. Generally this team is completely crazy, but OK... good job girls. Maybe I will believe in you again? :whistle:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Volley Bergamo - Fakro Muszynianka Muszyna 1-3 ( 27-25, 20-25, 15-25, 22-25 )

What a great performance from Muszynianka. I didn't expect a thing like that tonight. They gave no chance to Bergamo, played very confident and were better in all the aspects of the game. I enjoyed this game really:-) Congratulations to the Polish girls.

• They had to start to play good... :whistle: In Muszynianka play six European Champions 2003 or 2005 (Mirek, Jagieło, Pycia, Bełcik, Zenik, Rosner) :P . I think it's important to this team that they play a second year with a similar roster (in starting six only Plchotova didn't play in Muszyna last year)

But remember that Bergamo played without Piccinini :!:

• In women's sports everything could happen.
    So that result wasn't a surprise :thumbup:

Muszynianka played much better than last week.Powerful and well placed spikes + lots of good blocks = easy win.I just missed the beautiful green shirt. :wavy:

• :what: :what: :what: :what:
    i shocked what a great performance who would expect. this week POlish teams start lot better BB now Muszyna Pila was very close :super:
    IZa Belcik played probably the best match for a long time :) was Bonitta watching this match :lol:
    great job girls
    BTW why Pici did not play?

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Im not pissed or anything cos at least Bergamo lost to a polish team i actually like somehow eheheh
    But what worries me is the fact that Bergamo is not the same team without Piccinini.... Unfortunatly other reliable players as Grün and Poljak left.
    Och why couldnt they get another great spiker...

i think ill get drunk also :D
    so, na zdrowie :drink:

• Im not pissed or anything cos at least Bergamo lost to a polish team i actually like somehow eheheh
    But what worries me is the fact that Bergamo is not the same team without Piccinini.... Unfortunatly other reliable players as Grün and Poljak left.
    Och why couldnt they get another great spiker...

i think ill get drunk also :D
    so, na zdrowie :drink:

I think Italian women's volleyball is definitely weaker than last year. Best Italian sides lost different key players during summer and it seems they didn't sign decent players to replace them. Have a look at Perugia for example that is a joke as compared to last year, their three best players Mirka Francia, Del Core and Simona Gioli left and who arrived instead of them?? I wouldn't be suprised at all if there weren't any Italian teams in CL final this year. A final between Türk Telekom and Dinamo Moscow for example is absolutely possible.

• There is still Pesaro in italian side... And It will not a surprise if the team win this champion's league. But I agree that Bergamo and Perugia are not as strong as last year.

• Does anyone know why the live screen do not run properly ?? (please see below, it always shows ready but no response)
    I have tried many times to play the live.........Please help !!! :white: :white:

• Postar 064-Turk Telekom 3:0(25-18,25-21,25-22). I can only say that I hope Postar will go to the second phase of Champions.These young but already great players deserve it,along with their coach,the best serbian coach Darko Zakoc.And I also hope to see Amadea Durakovic in NT next year.

• Postar 064-Turk Telekom 3:0(25-18,25-21,25-22). I can only say that I hope Postar will go to the second phase of Champions.These young but already great players deserve it,along with their coach,the best serbian coach Darko Zakoc.And I also hope to see Amadea Durakovic in NT next year.

I already said that this young team could pose problems to a lot of teams in this champions league, but I wasn't expecting them to win as easily against Poljak, Mammadova and Aguero! Well played girls... it's also a good thing for cannes in this group héhéhé. ^^

• Turk Telekom was awful! 8o All those overpaid stars should be embarrassed for such a performance. Each and every single one of them was dreadful. Of course, that's not to take away anything from Postar. Those young girls played with all their heart, well done and a very nice surprise. :)

• at the moment ı am watching Cannes-Tenerife game and ı am really impresed by the way Cannes plays.they are playing just perfect.if Telekom plays as they played against Postar Beograd today ı must say unfortunately they have no chance to win.

• hmmm im really wondering what's wrong with Turkish teams. big names big stars in their rooster but still they don't play as good as i thought. maybe it's too big differance between start's skills and and local ones? Eczacibasi lost soo easily to Pessaro and now they strugle to bit very weak team from austria. Turk Telekom lost easily to Postar 064 Belgrad only Vakifbank play really well :whistle:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Where are Murcia's regular players??? Only Pinese and Topic are there, and Pitu has to play as OH!

Yes, I'm watching the game and it's just ridicolous. Also Dinamo is without Gamova and Gioli now. Murcia is celebraiting every single point as if they won the Champions League. If somebody who is not particularly interested in volley is watching this game he'll surely think it's not a serious tournament.

• Where are Murcia's regular players??? Only Pinese and Topic are there, and Pitu has to play as OH!

I've read in a spanish forum that Priscilla is at hospital, serbians players (Eric, Basic and Mladenovic) haven't visa to fly to Russia and Tasha Holness hasn't CEV licence. Murcia has played with Pitu as OH, second setter as MB...