Debby Stam

• MMMMMMM, and the game is not broadcasted, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Next week I go to Dela Martinus against AMVJ, both teams from Amstelveen. In AMVJ plays Floortje Meijners, Carlijn Jans, Moniek Wismeijer and Mered de Vries. It's a real battle and I'd loved to see them play against each other.
    By car ( and now I can't walk :down: ) it's half an hour driving from my home,so not far.

• These games are probably broadcasted on regional TV, but Belgorod is quite a small town and doesn't have it on the satellite.

Martinus should win no matter, that AMVJ has great players :whistle: ;)

• These games are probably broadcasted on regional TV, but Belgorod is quite a small town and doesn't have it on the satellite.

Martinus should win no matter, that AMVJ has great players :whistle: ;)

That sounds like a Martinus fan talking :wavy:
    Anyway, I saw Debby's site only now... it's nice, but everything is in dutch! Hopefully next year... I'll meet her :lol:

• AMVJ and Dela Martinus had great players,you were right! It's a big fight i think.

I love the site of Debby,but I'm Dutch.She described what is happened every day and Paul is doing the same. He's assistent-trainer of Belgorod. Next year??? May be,she signed for 1 year in Russia, may be she comes to Italy?

But you have already one Dutch lady? And a good one too!

• AMVJ and Dela Martinus had great players,you were right! It's a big fight i think.

I love the site of Debby,but I'm Dutch.She described what is happened every day and Paul is doing the same. He's assistent-trainer of Belgorod. Next year??? May be,she signed for 1 year in Russia, may be she comes to Italy?

But you have already one Dutch lady? And a good one too!

When I said next year... I meant Grand Prix :whistle:Of the Dutch NT I only saw Alice Blom, Elke Wijnhoven, Caroline Wensick and Janneke Van Tienen playing live... they are all great!
    I don't live in Italy (even if I am Italian citizen :P ), but I wish I did! :gone:
    It'd be a dream to see Manon playing live! She's my favorite Dutch player. I'll have to put my dislike for Jesi aside to watch their games and Manon playing :lol: :lol: :lol:

• When I said next year... I meant Grand Prix :whistle:Of the Dutch NT I only saw Alice Blom, Elke Wijnhoven, Caroline Wensick and Janneke Van Tienen playing live... they are all great!
    I don't live in Italy (even if I am Italian citizen :P ), but I wish I did! :gone:
    It'd be a dream to see Manon playing live! She's my favorite Dutch player. I'll have to put my dislike for Jesi aside to watch their games and Manon playing :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been lucky to see them all play many times for 3 years. It was a pleasure I can tell you. I wish to see them playing in their new teams but it's too far for me. Caroline en Francien are playing in Martinus,I'm gonna see them next weekend.
    I thought you live in Italy,sorry. Pesaro has Elke Wijnhoven and she is great!

Where do you live and where is the Grand Prix next year?

• I have been lucky to see them all play many times for 3 years. It was a pleasure I can tell you. I wish to see them playing in their new teams but it's too far for me. Caroline en Francien are playing in Martinus,I'm gonna see them next weekend.
    I thought you live in Italy,sorry. Pesaro has Elke Wijnhoven and she is great!

Where do you live and where is the Grand Prix next year?

Well, I live in São Paulo, Brazil... And the next Grand Prix will have a leg in Rio de Janeiro. Hopefully Netherlands will be drawn into this pool :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    I saw Elke playing for Pesaro!! She's a great libero!! Caro Wensick, Blom and Van Tienen played here in 2004 with Munster! Blom's serves were already powerful then! I remember Wensick became sort of the favorite of the audience :heart:
    Hehehe try to go to see them :) You are closer to them than me :wall:

• Well, I live in São Paulo, Brazil... And the next Grand Prix will have a leg in Rio de Janeiro. Hopefully Netherlands will be drawn into this pool :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    I saw Elke playing for Pesaro!! She's a great libero!! Caro Wensick, Blom and Van Tienen played here in 2004 with Munster! Blom's serves were already powerful then! I remember Wensick became sort of the favorite of the audience :heart:
    Hehehe try to go to see them :) You are closer to them than me :wall:

Aha,Brazil,never been there. It's a little far for me. I hope for you the Netherlands will play in Rio. Then you can see my favorite players.
    Elke is great, she plays also sometimes in NT. It's difficult because we have Janneke, she played very well last year.

Caroline is an of my favorites. I loved to see her play last game after such an injury, I've seen her walking so badly after surgery,and now she's playing again and she will be better al the time.
    I will see them next saturday, shall I greet them in name of you?? :lol:

• Today Belogorie has easily defeated Severstal 3:0. This means, that Debby is in the Final Four of Russian Cup! Other opponents are Ingrid Visser's Leningradka and, of course, Zarechie and Dinamo.

• Today Belogorie has easily defeated Severstal 3:0. This means, that Debby is in the Final Four of Russian Cup! Other opponents are Ingrid Visser's Leningradka and, of course, Zarechie and Dinamo.

Wauww! That's a nice start of Belgorod.So Debby playes against Ingrid and Chaine! When are these Final Four?

• Wauww! That's a nice start of Belgorod.So Debby playes against Ingrid and Chaine! When are these Final Four?

Drawing of lots 28/10. And games 22-23/11 in Moscow.

• Correction. Final Four will be played in Saint-Petersburg. Still nothing about TV broadcastings.

Belogorie plays against Zarechie, Leningradka vs Dinamo. I don't know, if it is the result of the drawing of lots, or the single-minded decision to get the Dinamo-Zarechie final. Honestly, I would prefer to see some surprises, hehehe.

Btw, today Belogorie won it's first game in Russian championship :whistle:
    Here the statistics of the lost game against Dinamo Yantar.
    And here - of today's game against Samorodok Khabarovsk.

Debby as always, the most stable server, having zero faults in two games. And one of the best receivers, much better, than libero. Only Kimberly Glass can be compared with her.

• Universitet-Belogorie has published the technical video of the game against Dinamo-Yantar, from the first round of russian championship. By now it's the only way to see Debby playing in Russia. You can get it here http://www.belogorievolley.ru/video.php

• Belgorod - Odintsovo 3:0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debby was great in everything! Her look ;) , serves, reception, defence. But the most surprising were her attacks! Unusually sharp and strong spikes, not only trying to do block-outs and tricks. Also, the whole team performed great. They are very motivated, inspired and concentrated, not giving a chance to Zarechie.

On the contrary, Leningradka with Ingrid Visser looked too weak and lost 0:3 to Dinamo.

Tomorrow will be the final match for the Cup of Russia Belogorie-Dinamo. Dinamo is really strong now, but Belgorod is lighted up. Let's see....

• Thank you for the results! I knew she can play that way,many people think she can only serves,recepts and play defence ,but she learnes a lot the last year.
    Have you recorded the game may be? :S